PK Scamer

Zephid

:) i lost items month or more ago and gm told its is not a game bug you must stay in peace zone or stay and star at pixels...  new i can even see my all post are deleted. this bug is best way to get gear for free :D.  GG . keep going scam use exploits its good to force not donate and look for new ways to waist time  or get out ;) 

It has always been very clear that AFK xp'ing is not supported, you have choosen to do so inspite the risks you know it entails so now you get to live with the consequence of your choices. Even the log in screen says that items lost during AFK xp'ing will not be returned and that AFK Xp'ing is not supported. Conclusion: i) you decided to do this;  ii) person IS NOT A SCAMMER; iii) grow a pair and live with the consequence of your choices. 

This warning was add leas then weak or two or three ago, :) . Is much better games then this to play.  In my opinion if you made macro it must be used for all the way it can be. Put candy on table for kid and tell not to eat :D.

The question is very complex.....

We have a border situation between fraud and the game moment.

Everything would be tolerable but there are a few features:

1. In this particular case it is necessary to take into account the number of people whom they offended.
2. We must take into account how these half-scammers do not hesitate to do their actions, they sell stolen things in a chat room and this brings psychological pain to the people whom they offended.
3. It should be taken into account that this is was NEVER on this server complex and the players here are not ready for such types of fraud.

These scammers or half-scammers should be punished, because of them the server lost the players, and this can not be allowed, so you need to take action

precious snowflakes with psychological pain everywhere... xD seriously, I don't like scammers, but when I read your qq I hope snowmaiden never gets banned ;) AFK macro farm is not supported, you do it at your own risk.

13 hours ago, Zephid said:

Was not totally AFK. Yes, I was hunting with macros. What is discouraging is to see these people still remain inpunes.

And did you use monster next target option or you leave it by default? Or the post is about these chars still not permanent banned from the game?

17 hours ago, Oeste said:

It has always been very clear that AFK xp'ing is not supported, you have choosen to do so inspite the risks you know it entails so now you get to live with the consequence of your choices. Even the log in screen says that items lost during AFK xp'ing will not be returned and that AFK Xp'ing is not supported. Conclusion: i) you decided to do this;  ii) person IS NOT A SCAMMER; iii) grow a pair and live with the consequence of your choices. 

Yes is clear as also login message say - is not supported and nobody is scammer.

But problem is deeper as might appear.

Login message and also official posts here on forum do not explain mechanic of unsupported game function and its risk.

Without explanation it mislead that gear or item drop is programed to happen random and if you are afk and not present when happen to fast pick it up then dropped item vanish or get destroyed by programed L2 function as we need to discard situation where other player or organized group of players intentionally cause it as we need to consider that every player upon login agree with Lineage II User Agreement (the "Agreement") and Lineage II Rules of Conduct.

Problem is deeper because raise questions about security and consumer right to consume paid services and items from L2 store as various buffs, potions, scrolls and xp runes need to be consumed as is intended and advertised.

If rules are not valid then yes - other players can interrupt your gameplay and xp gaining til those paid buffs, scrolls and xp runes expire without enjoying them as intended and as advertised.

So in that case L2 store can be like false advertisement and scam sale.

If this is not a case then we need official confirmation that rules are still valid.

And if confirmed then that organized group of players with intention to harass and to cause items  to drop or L2 store items to expire without enjoying them  are violating rules.

I raised questions about security, players behavior and game rules.

Instead of considering the problem as is not subscription game any more but  you pay every potion, scroll or xp rune from L2 store I got provoked, offended, humiliated, by multiple posters.

One of posters got so far to use hate speech making example with "Slovenian fascist" clearly breaking law of my country.

But what is more important we didn't got answer on the issue.

Post with links on official L2 rules got deleted, I got few days ban for trolling established forum trolls but no any official answer.

So problem remain - for what we need to click on agree for game rules if they might not be valid and officially discarded?

5 hours ago, Vassy said:

And did you use monster next target option or you leave it by default? Or the post is about these chars still not permanent banned from the game?

I used / target Captive and wish they were punished.

AFK macro are not supported. OK
Lost items will not be refunded. OK
But the conduct of these players is dishonest and exploitative.

I see two problems here: the first are the cheaters who take advantage of the flaws to hurt and take advantage. secondly the AFK macros and bots.

You guys forget the whole point of this game. Your idea to break items upon death from PK and not be able to pick them up from another player or from you is stuped. This game is in the same time PVE and PvP. It always have been like that and will never change.These are the main rules in lineage. Before you used to drop items upon death from mobs

Ncsoft did this change with the default behaviour of the next target and it's working just fine. You just need to make sure your next target behaviour is on Monsters type. And just in case if you are using next target mob name make sure your target %self from time to time. Don't play like nabs. Think. 

And of course don't play AFK like a f. bot because it's really annoying to see somebody occupying a spot for hours and hours! 

On 20/4/2018 at 1:50 PM, Vassy said:

Before you used to drop items upon death from mobs

Ncsoft did this change with the default behaviour of the next target and it's working just fine. You just need to make sure your next target behaviour is on Monsters type. And just in case if you are using next target mob name make sure your target %self from time to time. Don't play like nabs. Think. 

And of course don't play AFK like a f. bot because it's really annoying to see somebody occupying a spot for hours and hours! 

I lost a brigandine armor top and a top D grade weapon back in the day due to this. This was the rule, I did not QQ about it.

But on top of that I completely agree with Vassy, let me give you an example, I was doing my dammed 600 giant's quest the other day to improve my faction as part of the exalted quest, even if I kill fast still takes me a couple of hours to complete it and it's a damm pain in the rear to do so. I was 1/2 though it when some random idiot logs in and starts killing the mobs of the spot I was in, he was still there so I told him to move to another spot his answer was: "I've been here 2 months straight and I will not move, do whatever you want" and left the afk macro working. Of course my reaction was to kill his healer and then 1 by 1 his toons died w/o heals.

My point is, places that are key to quests like HB or GC are 60 to 80% of the time occupied by people on Afk macro, while live players have a hard time to get a decent spot. If I kill a macro train sometimes a top clan player comes back for retaliation, (clearly I killed his train), sometimes they succeed at killing me, but that's my risk and I have to deal with it, your risk is that if that you decide to use a game system that is clearly not intended to be used in such fashion there could be consequences item loss being one of them, so you have deal with it.

Don't come here preaching that players who are killing you are breaking the EULA and they should be punished, because using a game system in a way that is clearly specified not to have such intent in order to obtain a personal benefit also falls in the overall concept of exploiting game mechanics and it should be punishable too. You have a hard time with loosing your hard earn items because you cannot spend more money in the game?, well then take good care of your hard earned items and don't risk them doing stupid things like afk macro'ing, that's your solution. One thing you will never have is my sympathy for your loss due to your Afk macro'ing, I see that as a pest that should go away on the first place.

this people are abusing a bug, because the next target only monster said clearly hostile monster exclude pet or servitor and this are using the dark panther tu change target.

so this people most be banned for this bug and not report that.

Sin_t_tulo.png

3 hours ago, dragspeed said:

this people are abusing a bug, because the next target only monster said clearly hostile monster exclude pet or servitor and this are using the dark panther tu change target.

Sin_t_tulo.png

If you are sure this is a bug you  need to make a video that shows exactly this. Film how you switch your next target behaviour to monster type, trigger a loop macro with next target attack, skill bla bla and flag on you one tank with summon - in your case dark panther and see if you're going to targer the panther which is hitting you. When you do this upload the video on YouTube for example and make a ticket to ncsoft and link the video there. 

They just need a proof for this bug.

4 hours ago, dragspeed said:

Sin_t_tulo.png

This is not bug nor an exploit...its how things work for ages and you should not go afk if you dont know how to setup your char macro.

For dumb ppl  here what you need to do:

/target next-monster

/atack or whatever skill

/atack or whatever skill

/atack or whatever skill

/atack or whatever skill

/target " a party member name"

You have to fine tune the macro according to hunting area and your damage in order to have something you want in target all the time...now all you need to do is loop. Im not gonna explain why...you probably wont understand. Do as I said and stop abusing forum with your lack of knowledge.

2 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Play with hand and you won’t have any problem .

killing 400 mob x 1 quest x 3-4 quests over and over again...first days its fun but after a week or a month its just passion killer....its like you will have to eat only 1 type of food everyday for years :)

Agree with statement...but hunting areas need to be improved for AOE purpose to make it faster...otherwise its just passion killer to do it 1 by 1.

3 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

killing 400 mob x 1 quest x 3-4 quests over and over again...first days its fun but after a week or a month its just passion killer....its like you will have to eat only 1 type of food everyday for years :)

Agree with statement...but hunting areas need to be improved for AOE purpose to make it faster...otherwise its just passion killer to do it 1 by 1.

Or simply observe the screen if he comes stop hit he will instantly leave . Same happened to me also I stop hit he leave instantly the force pk works on perma afk 24/7 toons only 

Archived