Bot in game

Y2J

I Don't know if you guys do any banning but it's rly getting bad in game with bots. 

Take a look at garden of genesis / Bloody swampland / archaic laboratory 

And I am sure there are many other places you guys could check also

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

@Y2J Hello, do you know how the - Macro Farm works? Nowadays people use macros to XP/Farm 24/7 and it is crazy efficient, no1 needs bot. 

One the new macro system doesn't work anymore. Second macro doesn't make you return to target point like i see many times today

Edited by Y2J

Just now, Y2J said:

One the macro doesn't work anymore. Second macro doesn't make you return to target point like i see many times today

One - Macro works perfectly fine now, for the last 23h 28min I got 157 Tril XP :) 

Second - I have not seen any1 in higher zones return to a point, same for lower zones - you have so many monsters even with hundreds of people farming there you simply do not need to go back to a point, because you take a new target right away.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

One - Macro works perfectly fine now, for the last 23h 28min I got 157 Tril XP :) 

Second - I have not seen any1 in higher zones return to a point, same for lower zones - you have so many monsters even with hundreds of people farming there you simply do not need to go back to a point, because you take a new target right away.

Go look at lower lvl you will see them return to place 

On 8/20/2019 at 10:05 PM, Argus said:

@Y2J Hello, do you know how the - Macro Farm works? Nowadays people use macros to XP/Farm 24/7 and it is crazy efficient, no1 needs bot. 

Really? :) Try to log in game - and ask your clan members better bot or makro :):):)  Or better - just ask place in bot pt with clan members :)

BOTERS THERE NEVER NOT GETTING BANS! Half hero using bots, half DH, iMAX (and this clans subclans) this using. And its reason why they are in TOP. Bots are non official allowed by server owner...

48 minutes ago, NuclearFusion said:

You are wrong, they did something for bots

They put a queque, so bots are in and real players are in queque, so we cannot complain about bots

Nice logic there, but in reality there are players in the servers and players in the queue as there are bots in the servers and bots in the queue.

4 hours ago, Dargor said:

Nice logic there, but in reality there are players in the servers and players in the queue as there are bots in the servers and bots in the queue.

it's obvious that if i need 40 minutes for a quque of 30 ppl at

8.00 am GMT+1

02.00 am US time

it's all ppl that is playing in the server now... on thursday

23 minutes ago, NuclearFusion said:

it's obvious that if i need 40 minutes for a quque of 30 ppl at

8.00 am GMT+1

02.00 am US time

it's all ppl that is playing in the server now... on thursday

Yes it could be. I know lots of people from Southeast Asia playing in NA servers. I'm not fond of the queue, but it's not just players or just bots on it and it certainly isn't a coincidence it started happening right after the maintenance.