Classic Server Game Update: Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance for beginning Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Fixed an issue where the Clan Arena could not be accessed through Leo.
  • Fixed an issue where the Purify skill did not remove the Lv.2 and Lv. 3 version of Dance of Medusa.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

We need new shot system because the all D-grade weapon are useless. Why have i to pay same adena for D and C-grade shot? This is not classic. If u use Low D-grade Weapon. That cost is same whit Top C. D-grade is 3 times more expensive but the C grade is less than before. Whose bad idea was it? Did he ever play in C1-2-3-4? I dont think so. I dont care p2w event and all of wrong things what u do. But u killed shot/cry business in the market. We can't craft anything because the crafters are not siiting anymore in giran. Pls do something whit this!! Dont kill D-grade pls!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wollastonit said:

We need new shot system because the all D-grade weapon are useless. Why have i to pay same adena for D and C-grade shot? This is not classic. If u use Low D-grade Weapon. That cost is same whit Top C. D-grade is 3 times more expensive but the C grade is less than before. Whose bad idea was it? Did he ever play in C1-2-3-4? I dont think so. I dont care p2w event and all of wrong things what u do. But u killed shot/cry business in the market. We can't craft anything because the crafters are not siiting anymore in giran. Pls do something whit this!! Dont kill D-grade pls!

Without grade penalty anything below what you can afford is dead.  You can be in TOP A at lvl 1.

Edited by Ashial

11 minutes ago, Wollastonit said:

Really?  It's fine.  I've got a +10 top D crossbow.  Emi bows are actually worth using now for farming.  Just get a damn C grade and move on.  It's a fine change.

• Like 1

Need weapon traders like live gets to exchange enchanted weapons for different  types, Aden classic is dead, not enough population to raid, so Kamael dont have weapons. Should of done it simply like live in the first place and just allowed all 2h for zerker, all 1h for sh and given haste skill passive like tyrants, and normal weapon skill passives. Transforms been gone for years on weapons off live. Only raids now are the Russian money traders and their adrenaline botts so most kamael are going to be screwed  by end of month, except the archer which can use all bows like live......kind of an emergency issue for dead servers @Juji @Hime

Edited by DreddJudge
Spelling

Finally clan arena fixed...Now start working on adena, drop and sp rates, adjust blood crystal, evolution stones and cloth piece drop,fix sieges, back to old olys, adjust oly reward prizes, remove tp in pvp, give compensation for last week server crashes... go slowpokes move youre late. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dagg said:

Finally clan arena fixed...Now start working on adena, drop and sp rates, adjust blood crystal, evolution stones and cloth piece drop,fix sieges, back to old olys, adjust oly reward prizes, remove tp in pvp, give compensation for last week server crashes... go slowpokes move youre late. 

sweet dreams .....

• Hime unpinned this topic