Adena Talismans / Hats

• L2 Team
On 9/18/2019 at 12:52 PM, TheoTheReaper said:

1)Is it a mistake that scroll and talismans cant be traded and its going to be fixed.?

2)Does this talismans work in oly.?

3)Is it a mistake that hats dont work in oly and its goint to be fixed.?

1. Cannot be traded, intended by Dev as the Talismans can be earned from the quest.

2. Talismans do work in Oly.

3. Which hat is giving you an issue in Oly?

3 hours ago, Juji said:

1. Cannot be traded, intended by Dev as the Talismans can be earned from the quest.

Is there a way that u can put the odds of enchanting this l2store things?, i mean i know a few ppl including me that spend more than 250 USD and end up with a maximum +5 aden talisman. it is intended to be with lower odds than fate and pendants? or is the same?

Edited by sTresK

32 minutes ago, sTresK said:

Is there a way that u can put the odds of enchanting this l2store things?, i mean i know a few ppl including me that spend more than 250 USD and end up with a maximum +5 aden talisman. it is intended to be with lower odds than fate and pendants? or is the same?

Wow bad luck I think, a friend of mine spend just 20 USD and got 2 talisman +4.  (tried +5 over one but it failed) :P

15 minutes ago, Bozolina said:

Wow bad luck I think, a friend of mine spend just 20 USD and got 2 talisman +4.  (tried +5 over one but it failed) :P

I got +4 talisman with 1 attempt...a friend of mine with 3 attempts got it to +7 lol. 

3 hours ago, Juji said:

1) Well, devs sure are smart. So let's make it char-locked and force players to buy it with real money only 'cause you can earn ONE talisman (once) with a Q. 
3) All hats, as far as i know, cannot be used in olys. 

But i mean...the Dev even managed to create the Cake event...and really, can we expect something by someone who created an event that was giving us :
Toons 1-79 w/o ever leaving town.
Free +15 A top weapons.
+8 A top armors.
In a server that was...8 months old? 7? 
Not to mention that it was meant to be twice per day "to allow all players from different GMT to partecipate"...yeah sure, 'cause once you removed the client-limit to try and pretend you guys still had players left, you really thought that players wouldn't log 10 boxes per head twice per day to go and farm the event, broken as it was? And indeed servers were crashing due to over-population of the area and the event was blocked 2 days later. Surprise. 

Just modify the talisman so the one inside the quest results as "Event" talisman and make the one in the store sellable...after all the fails and lies you guys gave us, why would we want to feed you? Let others do so, make us partecipate in this 'event' with the few adenas we manage to farm with that 0.5x rates we have. 

5 hours ago, Juji said:

For the Eva hats:

no active skill from augment works in oly.

+Stat benefits don't apply to stats inside oly (i have 1400+ cast speed with my +3 wit hat before going in, in oly I have 1280ish cast speed with the hat on.

That's the ones I can confirm.

3 hours ago, sTresK said:

LOL? Are you making a joke? All their P2W events are planned and deviously calculated to give us minimal information. Odds shown for events are usually, HIGH, LOW, VERY LOW etc.

They know that if they showed that "VERY LOW" basically means 0.01% probability that we would spend less money.

This company is as crooked as they come, and they have clearly done their research on how to keep a potential gambling addicted person hooked.

GL all milky cows with another gambling 

11 hours ago, sTresK said:

Man, you spent just 250$ and was hoping do something useful. This stuff don't work this way, for dealing with events like this be ready spend 2-5k $ or more and then you may be make what you want or no :D

3 minutes ago, Buldos said:

Man, you spent just 250$ and was hoping do something useful. This stuff don't work this way, for dealing with events like this be ready spend 2-5k $ or more and then you may be make what you want or no :D

yea, its+ like 1k+ easily for top reward from something like this. if ppl dont know that by now, there is no hope for them.

+6 to +7 in this aden event is easily like 5% success rate or something.

1 hour ago, Buldos said:

Well u are just wrong, I made tali fate +9, hat +10 and +9, pendant 5, fate 4, and so on, the odds of this one are crearly lower than the others P2W items (i know how much spend and what a lot of ppl got), but keep thinking in u have to spend 2-5k to have top P2W items.

5 hours ago, sTresK said:

Well u are just wrong, I made tali fate +9, hat +10 and +9, pendant 5, fate 4, and so on, the odds of this one are crearly lower than the others P2W items (i know how much spend and what a lot of ppl got), but keep thinking in u have to spend 2-5k to have top P2W items.

the ppl who say 2-5k dont spend more than 20 bucks on an event and cry.

the eva hat event, 600 bucks got me a +10, +8, every combination of +3 stat hats (12+ hats) and every active skill hat multiple times.

the adena tali event, i put 200 in, got a +6 talisman and had 8 clicks to go to +6. 1 suceeded. rate on this one is crazy low. some of the heavy spenders only have +8 talismans, that should say something. my biggest complaint about the aden event is that the purchased boxes are account bound.  i would have easily spent more money on more talismans if i could trade the items off my boxes to maintain vip 4 on them (like i did with the hat event) and enchant on my main. ncsoft will learn from this one, their profits vs every event that has items tradeable will be lower.

1 hour ago, Hyperlite said:

the ppl who say 2-5k dont spend more than 20 bucks on an event and cry.

the eva hat event, 600 bucks got me a +10, +8, every combination of +3 stat hats (12+ hats) and every active skill hat multiple times.

the adena tali event, i put 200 in, got a +6 talisman and had 8 clicks to go to +6. 1 suceeded. rate on this one is crazy low. some of the heavy spenders only have +8 talismans, that should say something. my biggest complaint about the aden event is that the purchased boxes are account bound.  i would have easily spent more money on more talismans if i could trade the items off my boxes to maintain vip 4 on them (like i did with the hat event) and enchant on my main. ncsoft will learn from this one, their profits vs every event that has items tradeable will be lower.

i agreed with that, the thing to maintain vip 4 is always a good reason to spend in this events but this one is the worst one, even becouse they don't add a Safe scroll to +9 who can be traded.

On 9/19/2019 at 3:02 PM, Juji said:

so....  any update on this @Juji ? (specifically the oly aspect that you seemed to be completely unaware of)

@Juji these devs are really screwing the pooch here, its like a race to zero.  Had the Aden talismans been tradable, I probably would have spent $100-200 on it, bringing all my boxes and loopers who had fallen to VIP 3 or below back up to VIP 4.  Instead, I will pend $0 on this, because my main already has enough VIP points to remain VIP4 till long after this game dies and/or is replaced by another game.  Almost no one in my clan/ally are buying them.  I am sure the revenues on the event are a fraction of previous events.  I hope you people wake up and make these tradable before the event ends.  

On 20/9/2019 at 8:53 AM, sTresK said:

Dont worry bro, we all know you bought your hero status. Dont even talk about your "thing" with Bepler for oly points. You're touching your tralalás each other.