Aden Siege 4/29/2018

Pope

14 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

Its on novas rule not to exp while in NOVA clan...if they want to exp they all detag and go to Netflix. So you find wars nowhere, on the contrary they have blackpoopz and kingnoobz that they gang exp groups and they brag about how good they are, while in every real fight they are perma carpets like their master fooz

This has to do with aden seige  not exp pvp  or anything else  why do you always have to deviate from subjet  of topic  to make yourself look better ? Why  don,t you  for once just answer as why you fail with stategy and leadership and with overwhelming numbers  instead of blaming  MP regen , topaz and whatever else  you can use as excuse   not to answer this simple question. Dude everyone  ganks  ms does it  nova does it  fs  does it .. all clans who have wars do it  get over it man .

OH yes guess all those dragons have helped you take aden ...all those stones from gainak too ect... geesus man  all they did  is gear up more people to help you fail  seiges. Wake up man  quality and stategy   will always rule over quantity with poor leadership.

anyways  I exp everyday out of town   i am not gonna give you a call to say where i am exping  be serious.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Milandor said:

This has to do with aden seige  not exp pvp  or anything else  why do you always have to deviate from subjet  of topic  to make yourself look better ? Why  don,t you  for once just answer as why you fail with stategy and leadership and with overwhelming numbers  instead of blaming  MP regen , topaz and whatever else  you can use as excuse   not to answer this simple question. Dude everyone  ganks  ms does it  nova does it  fs  does it .. all clans who have wars do it  get over it man .

OH yes guess all those dragons have helped you take aden ...all those stones from gainak too ect... geesus man  all they did  is gear up more people to help you fail  seiges. Wake up man  quality and stategy   will always rule over quantity with poor leadership.

anyways  I exp everyday out of town   i am not gonna give you a call to say where i am exping  be serious.

you shut your mouth random, you re nothing but hiding behind mp regen zone, if you want to talk about strategy etc then why we succeed to take rune to dimensional server?

Just now, xSpaWn said:

you shut your mouth random, you re nothing but hiding behind mp regen zone, if you want to talk about strategy etc then why we succeed to take rune to dimensional server?

Guess I touched  a sensible cord there mister. Dim is a joke now dude when all these stones are so cheap on market  why wait 2 month and defend 4 times for this crap anymore...again you prove this random right by not answering the question and yes  we know mp regen ... next post  topaz ?  then  what...ridicoulous man ?

And this random had a hell of a time yesterday in cresting room  vs your top members of your clan  for 1.5 hours unitl you figured you had enough and went rune. I know katrise for a long time  he is a good friend  and always fun to fight him along with many others in your clan unfortunatly  they wil never get to the promise land with your leadership .

coffe break over    have a nice day   from a random Aden castle member.

1 minute ago, Milandor said:

Guess I touched  a sensible cord there mister. Dim is a joke now dude when all these stones are so cheap on market  why wait 2 month and defend 4 times for this crap anymore...again you prove this random right by not answering the question and yes  we know mp regen ... next post  topaz ?  then  what...ridicoulous man ?

And this random had a hell of a time yesterday in cresting room  vs your top members of your clan  for 1.5 hours unitl you figured you had enough and went rune. I know katrise for a long time  he is a good friend  and always fun to fight him along with many others in your clan unfortunatly  they wil never get to the promise land with your leadership .

coffe break over    have a nice day   from a random Aden castle member.

you are trash another excuse from nova side! they don't care about dime siege hmm but they were defending it before they lose it and yet they tried several times to cast another castle but you got toasted from MS you jokes

1 minute ago, xSpaWn said:

you are trash another excuse from nova side! they don't care about dime siege hmm but they were defending it before they lose it and yet they tried several times to cast another castle but you got toasted from MS you jokes

Since i got some toast  plz send me couple over easy eggs and bacon to go along with them  thanks.

oh dam do not forget hash browns potatoes

Just now, Milandor said:

Since i got some toast  plz send me couple over easy eggs and bacon to go along with them  thanks.

oh dam do not forget hash browns potatoes

i expected nothing more than this :D rekt noob

Mil, nova killed your clan and yet you join/defend them.  You all see how easy it is now to defend a castle.   You can't even get down the bridge at rune.  Nova's only bragging rights are a castle that doesn't even matter any more.  Dailies from safe zone does not count as "I xp daily."  Why don't they pvp for dragons anymore?  Most of MS would rather lose a pvp not pvp at all.  Gratz on aden, see ya in 2 weeks I guess.

so much hate in this forum so much lies :D lets just say few facts.

1. nova still has aden.

2. MS won fight tried to cast nonstop but novas strategy worked so no castle for them even if they are stronger on pvp(no mater zerg or not). but still nova has better coordination with their interups so gz them, but gz for MS too because they are better at siege time pvp :D

3. leave DS for itself because there is alot of more factors in there like DH clan and etc, its not only about you guys in this game.

4. for very long time dragons goes to one who has better autoclick program and it will be same for even more time probably.

5. most ppl here in forums came just to flame other guy who killed him other day or something like that.

6. ppl use word zerg only when they are on receiving end of it newer the ones who use it,(unless you play starcraft). yes nova was zerg in most ppls eyes year ago and as example max are zerg in freya but did you saw any max player shouting in forums we zerged some low levels in siege to take back castle ? so no more crie if enemy has more ppl than you, just recruit more.

flame my message all you want i can answer you :D

12 minutes ago, Degus said:

Mil, nova killed your clan and yet you join/defend them.  You all see how easy it is now to defend a castle.   You can't even get down the bridge at rune.  Nova's only bragging rights are a castle that doesn't even matter any more.  Dailies from safe zone does not count as "I xp daily."  Why don't they pvp for dragons anymore?  Most of MS would rather lose a pvp not pvp at all.  Gratz on aden, see ya in 2 weeks I guess.

It's really a shame Degus, server could be a lot of fun.. Nova just would rather avoid PvP if there is a chance to lose or they don't have the advantage. Sadly our mentality is not shared by 95% of Nova oh well. :P I just got tired of getting 70-80% and getting interrupted by a feather ISS/Tank with Topaz, really boring game mechanics at play. Lot's of broken game mechanics at play that are anti-fun @Conguero

6 minutes ago, meskiukas said:

so much hate in this forum so much lies :D lets just say few facts.

1. nova still has aden.

2. MS won fight tried to cast nonstop but novas strategy worked so no castle for them even if they are stronger on pvp(no mater zerg or not).

3. leave DS for itself because there is alot of more factors in there like DH clan and etc, its not only about you guys in this game.

4. for very long time dragons goes to one who has better autoclick program and it will be same for even more time probably.

5. most ppl here in forums came just to flame other guy who killed him other day or something like that.

6. ppl use word zerg only when they are on receiving end of it newer the ones who use it,(unless you play starcraft). yes nova was zerg in most ppls eyes year ago and as example max are zerg in freya but did you saw any max player shouting in forums we zerged some low levels in siege to take back castle ? so no more crie if enemy has more ppl than you, just recruit more.

flame my message all you want i can answer you :D

What strategy? Rezing with feather (No counterplay), using Topaz(also no counter play) then dying again? :D I mean really, I'd like to say Nova actually outplayed us but it couldn't be farther from the truth.

how they say in love and war everything is permited so yeah even if they were on carpet mode they still has aden so it means carpet strategy is good at canceling yours so far :D need to change something to stop carpet strategy from working to take aden its a fact

Just now, meskiukas said:

how they say in love and war everything is permited so yeah even if they were on carpet mode they still has aden so it means carpet strategy is good at canceling yours so far :D need to change something to stop carpet strategy from working to take aden its a fact

It's broken game mechanics, Topaz is suppose to be 3min cooldown like all other regions and the regen isn't suppose to work after crystals are down. Simple as that.

27 minutes ago, Degus said:

Well killing my clan is not really true, is just a choice we made  to help people and join those who helped us for so many years.Has nothing to do with anything else.I Just do not turn on friends I have had for so many years no mater how you look at it is just  as simple as that.

i can tell you for a fact that even in my time zone  there is not many in nova at that time zone... they come on much later  or in my morning. Love to pvp  but truly  you know i cannot go kill you solo or truffle  as much as i would love to but in the end i will use all my skills  to run around try root you  and reflect some dammage until all skills down and uds and eventually die to any tops dd,s .njot much fun knowing you cannot kill crap on tanks anymore at least tops dd,s .

for dragons i cannot answer that cause  most times now is on time  when i sleep  or work  so i have not been in a cc dragon  for a while.Yeah  see you in 2 weeks ,  go ride that bike a bit bud

1 hour ago, Truffle said:

It's broken game mechanics, Topaz is suppose to be 3min cooldown like all other regions and the regen isn't suppose to work after crystals are down. Simple as that.

Same with Tanzanite but I dont see any of you complaining about that one, people have complained about the 30 sec reuse of topaz for years now due to olympiad, people now in MS also defended the 30 sec use cause it was beneficial to them in olympiad.. but now that its a problem for them, suddenly its a bug?

Last few months the issue was MP reg, 2 weeks ago it was topaz, now this week it is topaz+mp reg combined. you see how it looks, eh? :P

2 hours ago, Znipo said:

Same with Tanzanite but I dont see any of you complaining about that one, people have complained about the 30 sec reuse of topaz for years now due to olympiad, people now in MS also defended the 30 sec use cause it was beneficial to them in olympiad.. but now that its a problem for them, suddenly its a bug?

Last few months the issue was MP reg, 2 weeks ago it was topaz, now this week it is topaz+mp reg combined. you see how it looks, eh? :P

It's always been a problem but it's not the same situation, also the regen only became a problem with the changes to mana barrier.. Try to think a little before you post.

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

fooz, remember how tough it was to take Aden w/out topaz and rulers ring, ohh wait, you weren't there for that, neither were most of you so called nova, come take rune, I dare ya

I mean thats the best part isn't it? No one in Nova except a select few have actually accomplished anything, they didn't take Aden. :D 

4 hours ago, Truffle said:

mp/hp regen are not part of the castle defences, these are clan hall functions of the castle, sadly you are clueless about that.

gz for.........Rune lol.MS being the underdog yet again xD

5 hours ago, Truffle said:

What strategy? Rezing with feather (No counterplay), using Topaz(also no counter play) then dying again? :D I mean really, I'd like to say Nova actually outplayed us but it couldn't be farther from the truth.

3 hours ago, Nuky said:

Nova only strategy is running inside cast room to do 1-2 hits interrupt cast and die LOL.

DH did not help MS take Rune in anyway, they were busy in aden.

Make more excuses about how dragons are a clicking war, yet Sunshine has not once given up to show and try their best. Nova cant even make a cc or 2 pts for pvp cuz they always lose the pvps.

You all have a hard time accepting facts so here, let me give you one. We went +200 in war stats against MS, and +500 in overall siege stats when you add in your other randoms.  I know this must be hard to accept, but I think it more than proves our strategy was simply to kill you, and we succeeded. Maybe instead of crying you should rethink your own strategy?

2 minutes ago, Pope said:

You all have a hard time accepting facts so here, let me give you one. We went +200 in war stats against MS, and +500 in overall siege stats when you add in your other randoms.  I know this must be hard to accept, but I think it more than proves our strategy was simply to kill you, and we succeeded. Maybe instead of crying you should rethink your own strategy?

There's no counter-play to topaz, why are you telling us anything about our strategy when you can't make it across rune bridge on dim? We are camped out in the cast room casting for 2 hours I think we're okay.. lol

Nova hasnt really cared about dim in years, and now so more than ever.  Even before you all managed to get it, our attendance in Dim is roughly half of what it is on regular server.  So GG, all of MS is better than half of nova, but not all of nova ^^

1 minute ago, Pope said:

Nova hasnt really cared about dim in years, and now so more than ever.  Even before you all managed to get it, our attendance in Dim is roughly half of what it is on regular server.  So GG, all of MS is better than half of nova, but not all of nova ^^

We are far better than Nova bub, please you're embarrassing yourself here xD We understand you're worried about Aden because it's the last thing propping Nova up. :P 

Archived