9 GM's are monitoring 3 chars restriction. Anyone can go to server?

Liti

I hope, that wouldn't be to hard for any of 9 gm's listed go to server, and start making order with adena sellers on server? Otherwise, we can start thinking, that advertising adena selling sites are now permitted and supported by company.

If I would be monitoring GM efforts to sustain current rules, and enforcement of fair play, ques, which evaluation mark would I give for their achievements? 1 - unsatisfactory?, 5- excellent?

PLACES TO LOOK:

1.Party matching window

2. PM in villages

3.Chat window

Edited by Liti
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Liti said:

I hope, that wouldn't be to hard for any of 9 gm's listed go to server, and start making order with adena sellers on server? Otherwise, we can start thinking, that advertising adena selling sites are now permitted and supported by company.

If I would be monitoring GM efforts to sustain current rules, and enforcement of fair play, ques, which evaluation mark would I give for their achievements? 1 - unsatisfactory?, 5- excellent?

PLACES TO LOOK:

1.Party matching window

2. PM in villages

3.Chat window

I know your frustration,
I already opened tickets with photos / videos showing step by step the bots and bugs that players were using,
GM "fake" always responds in automatic ticket response.
"thanks for your report thank you so we will investigate in 99 years we will do something against the game and not the real bug / bot players"

The best you can do is open a ticket and get that happy response from them.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Liti said:

PLACES TO LOOK:

1.Party matching window

2. PM in villages

3.Chat window

Fair play? In a Pay2Win game?You are joking....

2 hours ago, Liti said:

like always.. mixa's  response is short, meaningless and gives nothing to the topic except number of his messages. Thank you for your input, mixa :)

Explain the "fair play" in meaningful way please.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, mixa said:

Explain the "fair play" in meaningful way please.

My competition set up his adena store right next to my adena store but he is charging $7 per 1050 billion adena and i am charging $7.50 per 1050 billion.

he is taking all my business and its not fair.

I kid I kid!!   :D

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, degamad said:

My competition set up his adena store right next to my adena store but he is charging $7 per 1050 billion adena and i am charging $7.50 per 1050 billion.

he is taking all my business and its not fair.

I kid I kid!!   :D

haha, I doubt this is the case here, more like one of those who turns a blind eye on the bigger problem, yet complaining about fair play, hypocrisy..

@mixa is saying the truth here, why flame @Liti

ONLINE GAME with pvp, where real money PW2 is involved + crazy rng = not possible to have fair play. 

In L2 nowadays, even if you are the most skilled player, most active playing 24/7 … you simply can not catch up and be competitive if you do not use p2w system + most of the top ppl were involved in some kind cheating ingame.     pw2 + cheaters + bots + all the crap = no fair play possible ever 

• Like 1

Might be, I had to use term "fair usage" instead of "fair play". But as long as fair usage is part of fair play, I don't see much difference. 

EXPLANATION:

"fair usage" in my humble opinion, is when you do something in the game for the game. I.E. you farm adena/mats/RB etc. in order to maintain and support your game character. That is fully acceptable as long as it is part of the game, and no bug usage/unauthorized automation/3rd pt software is involved.

Farming adena/mats/RB for the sake of exchanging them for dollars/euros/rubels/pounds does not falls under definition of fair usage and therefore not included in fair play.

From my point of view, current administration can turn blind eye on external adena sales only in the case if they are going to introduce their own adena sale from L2 store as a response to our complains towards external sellers. (remove demand -add request).

Enforcement of declared rules is a simple task for current administration, and if not provided, then only by choice of decision makers or by the lack of knowledge how to achieve that.

The logical chain of further arguments is self evident and skipped.

P.S. Existence of pay to win system was known for all who joined this game, it was/is/will be on the book of rules for the foreseeable future (hope, that is not a surprise to anyone).

16 hours ago, mixa said:

Fair play? In a Pay2Win game?You are joking....

My understanding is that fair play has nothing to do with pay2win... Fair play doesn't mean that all will be equally strong in the game or that someone who doesn't spend real money will be able to beat someone who has purchased all the items in the server.. 

Fair play means that there are rules which should be respected by all and when these are not respected by some, then the company has the means to enforce the rules..

When the company clearly states in the T&C that buying adena from third parties is prohibited but allows bots openly advertise in-game a real website/company that sells adena, there is something obviously wrong here and fair play goes out of the window.. As i said in another thread, any company has legal means to turn against other companies when there is such an obvious offence like this, but here they don't.. 

I can certainly make many assumptions why this happens but the certain thing is that a company that does nothing to enforce its own rules, is a company that doesn't respect itself and certainly doesn't respect its players/customers, at least the legit ones... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, m0da said:

My understanding is that fair play has nothing to do with pay2win... 

You pretty much lost me here.

You can't have pay2win and then complain the game is not fair, just because there are bots.

Just to be clear, fair play means that everyone should have an equal chance to win and only his skill and training/experience would be the prevailing factors.

What you're saying is complete bs, like let's say Novak Djokovic loses to some nobody that bought a tennis racket that boosts his serving power by 100%. If you don't understand what I'm saying here, then I can't help you, lost case.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

You can't have pay2win and then complain the game is not fair, just because there are bots.

Just to be clear, fair play means that everyone should have an equal chance to win and only his skill and training/experience would be the prevailing factors.

What you're saying is complete bs, like let's say Novak Djokovic loses to some nobody that bought a tennis racket that boosts his serving power by 100%. If you don't understand what I'm saying here, then I can't help you, lost case.

Kids these days do not understand the difference between equality of opportunity and equality of outcome.

13 hours ago, mixa said:

No mate, you lost the point of this thread and came to talk about something else...

13 hours ago, mixa said:

You are wrong here, as well as your example, and attacking ppl for no reason.. There is no chance for Djokovic to lost by a guy with a boosted racket because there are rules in tennis and any player who doesn't respect the rules is disqualified.. This has nothing to do with pay to win..

As a matter of fact, someone has to pay huge amounts for training and equipment in order to reach the top in tennis... So there is certainly a pay2win element there.. What you say is like telling me that all the top football clubs do not play fair, because they spent huge amounts for their players.. This is wrong and this is the way it is for anyone as long as they abide by the rules..

Although i don't like the pay2win element as it works in L2 now, you should understand the difference with what Liti said in this thread..

On 10/19/2019 at 12:35 PM, m0da said:

No mate, you lost the point of this thread and came to talk about something else...

You are wrong here, as well as your example, and attacking ppl for no reason.. There is no chance for Djokovic to lost by a guy with a boosted racket because there are rules in tennis and any player who doesn't respect the rules is disqualified.. This has nothing to do with pay to win..

As a matter of fact, someone has to pay huge amounts for training and equipment in order to reach the top in tennis... So there is certainly a pay2win element there.. What you say is like telling me that all the top football clubs do not play fair, because they spent huge amounts for their players.. This is wrong and this is the way it is for anyone as long as they abide by the rules..

Although i don't like the pay2win element as it works in L2 now, you should understand the difference with what Liti said in this thread..

WIth that logic, I`m not surprised that you're confused on the topic.Anyway, maybe , just maybe someday you`ll start to make difference between skill and equipment :)