Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT  and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Ancient Legendary Cloaks will continue to be in the L2 Store for 1 final week.
  • Oriana’s Spooky Draw event be available for 1 final week.
  • The Zombie’s Curse Halloween event will available for 1 final week. Details are available here.
  • Halloween store items will be in the L2 Store for 1 final week.
  • World Olympiad will officially begin at 22:00 UTC on 11/6. The start times for World Olympiad based on server time zone are:
    • Talking Island (GMT-5) – 5:00 PM
    • Giran (GMT+1) – 11:00 PM
    • Aden (GMT-8) – 2:00 PM
    • Gludio (GMT-4) – 6:00 PM

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Hime said:

@Hime @Juji

I thought this was an east coast server? that's why i joined TI. I live on the east coast, I get off work at 5pm Mon-Fri and go pick up my kids, then dinner then bed... i can't participate until 7pm or 8pm (GMT -5) 

Please consider pushing it back a couple hours.. Thank you for all your hard work.

-Rustler

As a community manager....North American Servers.....Did you not look at these times and think hmmmmm Im at work while the olympiads are going on. Not only that Some kids are still in school....I would never tell you how to do your job cause i dont know what it entails but holy christ I would hope you brought this up to your management...

olympiad needs to be longer than an hour or you need to start it later.

5pm est, 4pm central, 2pm pacific

there is nothing NA about these times.  majority of the NA people are at work or school.  L2EU already exists.

i'd highly suggest re-looking at these times or moving olympiad back to what it was.

Giran (GMT+1) – 11:00 PM

That is also a wired timing though, as Giran timezone is set for EU time, that will make oly at 11 in the evening witch is where u go to sleep if u got work in the morning.

@Hime @Juji U guys need to recheck the times to fit the players playing on the server better, u guys making mistake after mistake, Dont do yet another buy keeping this.

On 05/11/2019 at 10:14 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT  and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Ancient Legendary Cloaks will continue to be in the L2 Store for 1 final week.
  • Oriana’s Spooky Draw event be available for 1 final week.
  • The Zombie’s Curse Halloween event will available for 1 final week. Details are available here.
  • Halloween store items will be in the L2 Store for 1 final week.
  • World Olympiad will officially begin at 22:00 UTC on 11/6. The start times for World Olympiad based on server time zone are:
    • Giran (GMT+1) – 11:00 PM
    • Aden (GMT-8) – 2:00 PM
    • Gludio (GMT-4) – 6:00 PM

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

Hello, Could NCSoft extend the Event Ancient Legendary Cloaks for more 1 week? ;.( Please, if it is possible.

• Hime unpinned this topic