Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT  / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Dragon Pendants are available on the L2 Store for the next 3 weeks.
  • Fixed several localization issues.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Darkesttunnel said:

Greetings!  Is the issue being addressed where the mobs all re-spawn on top of rocks or objects and cannot be targeted.  It's really annoying :S

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

I agree, please fix this issue. Multiple tickets have been submitted with locations and the mobs that have issues with spawns. @Hime

Edited by HotSoup

29 minutes ago, Stallone said:

Is there a possibility to merge the servers? when will you do that because gludio is  dead

That would not help too much, You would get 1 bigger dead instead of 4 smaller. :) 

Just think about it, add all the number of bots together into 1 server? Standing in city would be better maybe, but once you go out? Do you know how much all those silent elf horses defecate around? just the smell alone :(

Yes too many simple things that can be addressed to improve the game immensely.  Also 50-90kk for 1 cloth!  That is pathetic!  Please do something to fix the economy like cloth event, blood crystal event, evolution stone event, etc..  It can't go on like this!  Bring back the daily quests where you can earn Evolution Stones!  Make Blood Crystals more accessible in L2Store or event!  ...And please, please, please do something about the cloths! 

Respectfully,

DT

On 11/22/2019 at 8:26 AM, Darkesttunnel said:

Yes too many simple things that can be addressed to improve the game immensely.  Also 50-90kk for 1 cloth!  That is pathetic!  Please do something to fix the economy like cloth event, blood crystal event, evolution stone event, etc..  It can't go on like this!  Bring back the daily quests where you can earn Evolution Stones!  Make Blood Crystals more accessible in L2Store or event!  ...And please, please, please do something about the cloths! 

Respectfully,

DT

I don't get the point behind the need to have hard to obtain items (blood crystals) on top of large amounts of CRP to buy clan skills. In classic getting clan skills was vastly easier. It was bad enough they removed the related quests but this whole blood crystal thing is just ridiculous.

I'm mostly okay with the cloth thing as it basically props up the B grade market and to a lesser extent C grade (depending on your server).

ALl of that is small potatoes to the server lag problems we're experiencing now... I just gave up on trying to play on giran for the day as I'm experiencing delayed responses to input and client d/ces. My pings are all fantastic...

• Juji unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 11/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, Tool_of_Society said:

I don't get the point behind the need to have hard to obtain items (blood crystals) on top of large amounts of CRP to buy clan skills. In classic getting clan skills was vastly easier. It was bad enough they removed the related quests but this whole blood crystal thing is just ridiculous.

I'm mostly okay with the cloth thing as it basically props up the B grade market and to a lesser extent C grade (depending on your server).

ALl of that is small potatoes to the server lag problems we're experiencing now... I just gave up on trying to play on giran for the day as I'm experiencing delayed responses to input and client d/ces. My pings are all fantastic...

Wow sorry to hear about your d/c issues...  I don't experience any of that... My concern is they are removing too much content from the game and not replacing them with other things the community can do.  The result is everyone looping because there is nothing else to do.  I guess you can run around with a perma-red and drive the remaining players to quit because of non-stop pointless grieving...  To sum it up the game is pointless now...  Everyday I have to talk myself into staying because of the few friends I have left in this game.  It's a sad situation...  I'm beginning to believe they don't care about Classic anymore.  They let down the people that brought them to the top!  We were the original community!  How blind can they be...

Condolences,

Teddy

4 hours ago, Darkesttunnel said:

Wow sorry to hear about your d/c issues...  I don't experience any of that... My concern is they are removing too much content from the game and not replacing them with other things the community can do.  The result is everyone looping because there is nothing else to do.  I guess you can run around with a perma-red and drive the remaining players to quit because of non-stop pointless grieving...  To sum it up the game is pointless now...  Everyday I have to talk myself into staying because of the few friends I have left in this game.  It's a sad situation...  I'm beginning to believe they don't care about Classic anymore.  They let down the people that brought them to the top!  We were the original community!  How blind can they be...

Condolences,

Teddy

I would imagine you're not experiencing any d/c issues because the post was 2.5 months ago when the serves themselves were having problems. The datacenter hosting the servers are a few hours drive away from where I live.

The only thing I do anymore is looping. Everyone I did things with in game have quit so I don't even raid anymore...