khavatari vrs titan 103 all bloody, what is better?

Longinus

looking ahead red libra, and i would like to know the opinion of good titan or khavataris about dps and burst damage , considering that there will be no sos , please dont say evis, archer,  im talking about a existing char  with a bloody weapond +12 3 sa tyr aug 15% critical damage, a elmore cloack +10 4% pve damage, and the noble tiara +5 , so there are limited options : iss bd, khava , titan i guess 

17 hours ago, Draecke said:

tyrant is pretty fun and versatile, I never regretted changing my titan to tyrant.

While I agree with Draecke on play style at least, if you are looking for burst damage, titan is still good. While yes there currently is SoS titan will still hit harder that GK but require more support to do so. Burst belongs to Titan. 

With that being said. We all know that the coming update Titan will loose the ability to use SoS due to the renaming of what is a 2H magic blunt to a Cane. So yes, at that point Gk will more than likely overtake what a titan has the ability to do burst wise. 

HOWEVER my sources say that we will only loose SoS for a short while. If you watch the latest video on Youtube by 4r4m you will see that he tests SoS again with a Cane and it once again works. No telling how long this is going to take to hit our server or at all depending on how NCSoft feels about it. (They have already said they think its a bug). 

What I would say is, whichever play style suites you better, go for it. I like titan but I HATE dragging around an SoS buffer everywhere I go too. So just with that annoyance factor I would say GK would win.

LINK: 

On 5/12/2018 at 8:15 AM, Longinus said:

looking ahead red libra, and i would like to know the opinion of good titan or khavataris about dps and burst damage , considering that there will be no sos , please dont say evis, archer,  im talking about a existing char  with a bloody weapond +12 3 sa tyr aug 15% critical damage, a elmore cloack +10 4% pve damage, and the noble tiara +5 , so there are limited options : iss bd, khava , titan i guess 

Gh so he can deal top dps from skill he have top totem for p crit and always he can be pvp pve class destr only pve

It's a matter of taste, nobody has the absolute truth, not in this comunity at least.

I tested GK because i have a +16 bloody fist for switch to slasher in red libra. For me, mine gameplay and my own use is better titan, about sos will still working pettry well, personally i dont use sos in my titan, i use like Iss. With the new p2w items you can do without Sos even altar solo, Sos will always be a beauty ace up your sleeve.

I recommend trying GK, you'll get your own conclusions.

i reawake my sub to tyrr khavatary yesterday 

items:

+8 bless twilight leather set

enhaced shadow fighter no SA

octa neck warrior, octa earring warrior, orfen soul, trasken ring, ant queen soul ring

istina shirt, comando belt, accesory +3str +5%p attack, 

longing, anakim, lilith, abu lvl 1, venir 14, tauti bracalet (no enchanted yet)

dyes +15 str , +3 str fish stew + turtle buff

i reach 31k p. attack and 492 crit rate.

i dont use rose, paagrio, wind scroll or any other item

im doing "k85 party" in duo with iss, it takes 30 secs (1 Battle rhapsody)

for me is amazing!! 

let me re ask again , i was reading the old forum even and people always start like but sos , the sos 

i have no sos and no posibility to have one, i do have self pom :ph34r:

i will change in red libra to tyr , i have this especific gear and i will like to know  what can do a better over all dps and burst dps  titan  or khavatari 103 , looking up to soloing maybe gc lower and small party af

light set +8 ( i cant aford the +10, atm im wearing +10 heavy coz the main, but i can aford to buy a +8 bloody i hope

opal + 4 ruby + 4 , seven signs, abun 1 , venir 14, longing , gc talis +10 ,str +15 dyes, anakim holy barrier ( 650 elemental attack with paagrio)

bloody + 12 3 sa tyr 15% crit damage aug

giant aug crit dam 15% 5 min 

cloack elmore +10 aug 4% pve dam

rare acc pack

+5 noble circlet autority

atm im iss spectral dancer able to do k99 solo , but i feel that im wasting gear and maybe i can do better as tyr

opinion?

5 hours ago, Longinus said:

let me re ask again , i was reading the old forum even and people always start like but sos , the sos 

i have no sos and no posibility to have one, i do have self pom :ph34r:

i will change in red libra to tyr , i have this especific gear and i will like to know  what can do a better over all dps and burst dps  titan  or khavatari 103 , looking up to soloing maybe gc lower and small party af

light set +8 ( i cant aford the +10, atm im wearing +10 heavy coz the main, but i can aford to buy a +8 bloody i hope

opal + 4 ruby + 4 , seven signs, abun 1 , venir 14, longing , gc talis +10 ,str +15 dyes, anakim holy barrier ( 650 elemental attack with paagrio)

bloody + 12 3 sa tyr 15% crit damage aug

giant aug crit dam 15% 5 min 

cloack elmore +10 aug 4% pve dam

rare acc pack

+5 noble circlet autority

atm im iss spectral dancer able to do k99 solo , but i feel that im wasting gear and maybe i can do better as tyr

opinion?

LoL , This guy still does not learn to play Lineage 2, full gear and without hands...returns to play frogs ...

13 hours ago, M4mb0 said:

LoL , This guy still does not learn to play Lineage 2, full gear and without hands...returns to play frogs ...

well i know longinus from elven farming and he is a reliable tank, i never see you doing something beside insulting people in global chat

in my opinion gk is the obvious choice about damage without sos, yes titan can use orc in difficult situations , and a little aoe always help , but that 30% decrease fist resistance is the decisive factor that make gk the best tyr 

1 hour ago, Gastric_Penguin said:

well i know longinus from elven farming and he is a reliable tank, i never see you doing something beside insulting people in global chat

in my opinion gk is the obvious choice about damage without sos, yes titan can use orc in difficult situations , and a little aoe always help , but that 30% decrease fist resistance is the decisive factor that make gk the best tyr 

Longinoob, why do you create accounts to post against me ??, use your account !!!, and go to play warm....... that Lineage 2 you've never known anything....

7 hours ago, DjangoUnchained said:

better stop flame and go back to original topic, with new and argumented opinions. we play this game for fun, not as a way for insulting people.

I still do not see the insults ... I only see that there is a noob that does not know how to play Lineage 2.

And continues creating new accounts to answer ... lol bruh

There are more benefits to the GK, than three obvious ones. For example vr is much more prominent in GK, which in turn helps a lot farming places solo, like lower gc, Superion, Even, GoS, Atelia etc.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

There are more benefits to the GK, than three obvious ones. For example vr is much more prominent in GK, which in turn helps a lot farming places solo, like lower gc, Superion, Even, GoS, Atelia etc.

thank you , thanks to the bulling was hard to get a repply to my forum ,  with this topic 

and reading skill by skill at the beginning look like titan will hit extra 20%  p attack activated ( every 10 min)than khava but, the difference between furious fist and furious slasher is that furious fist have bonus 10% critical damage , 5 min reuse and chance 10% decrease fist resist 30%

i can say without risking that khava will predomine burst damage without sos, sacrificing aoe 

thank you for the responses

Archived