Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7am PDT / 9am CDT / 10am EDT / 1400 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• 14th Anniversary Veteran Packs and mounts—part of the Spring Harvest event—will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • The following bug fixes will be applied:
    • Big Vitality Pack from the 14th Anniversary L2 Store Update will return for sale for one more week, ending on Wednesday, May 30.
    • Raid Bosses will no longer drop Forbidden Secret Books, as these items were not meant to be included in the North American version of the game.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

What about the people who already have Forbidden Secret Books ? Because for remove it this mean some people already have it . They will get some rewards in place of this item? Since the drop is very low (for example i never see it droped from dragons)......

Previous big update, some skills changes will made and players with skills +10 were removed without compensation of immortal skill books. Recently, a ninja patch was done and iss skill was removed, some of it was +10 as well and we were not compensated with immortal skill books or any other things. Do you know these +10 skills cost adena to enchant?

13 hours ago, TalkToMeNC said:

It's good to see the big vitality pack is back.  Do you have any plans for bringing back the sale of the 30-day 200% exp/sp/drop rate runes?  That was a great sale pack.

Yes, that was a good one, also the cake pack with the altar/af passes was great.

At least on Freya as it is now I can find places to grind in the open field.  Will there still be open places after a merge?  Probably not so many.  Plus, why are people so eager for half the clan halls, half the heroes, half the castles, etc.?  Is it better to have two over-powered clans fighting to own everything instead of one?  Somehow, I don't think less will be more in this case for anyone not in those two clans.

I don't understand why the delay on the freya/naia merge. They know exactly how to do it, they just did it with chronos/zaken. There is literally nothing for them to "figure out".....

It's so bad on freya now that dh even has 4-5 cp's here farming raids and dragons. 

2 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Will there still be open places after a merge?  Probably not so many.

You're assuming too much in Naia being populated...there are empty farming places everywhere here on Naia as well, so nothing will change with a merge.

I will admit it would be fun  to see clans actually competing for castles again.  It's just a shame this is happening in an ever shrinking universe.  And NCSoft seems to be incapable of doing anything but letting it shrink.  What a sad fate for the greatest game ever.

Archived