Event for upcoming weeks(COVID confinement + L2)

Quenia

Hello,

First of all i would like to apologize in advance if i offend anyone by talking about this sensitive subject.

This is an honest request addressed to @Juji & @Hime .

Many of us are being confined or even put in quarantine due to this terrible outbreak you might all have heard of. At this hard time L2 is a great comfort and recreation.

In the frame of this event, I would kindly request from NC staff to bring for the week(s) that follow a player friendly event (or even extend the current one) so as to make the game and our time spend in it more enjoyable. 

Thanks in advance for your consideration. 

No offense!  

BR,

Q.

PS: Godspeed to all of us.

Edited by Quenia
  • Like 1

Yes Quenia, they will bring a very good event...they will make a promo with 30 000 ncoins :))
Seriously, im here since 2011 and I never saw compasion or players friendly attitude from NcWest staff....
They did not say atleast Happy International Women's day...like Innova did :) and you want what? Good event for players? Never...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Yes Quenia, they will bring a very good event...they will make a promo with 30 000 ncoins :))
Seriously, im here since 2011 and I never saw compasion or players friendly attitude from NcWest staff....
They did not say atleast Happy International Women's day...like Innova did :) and you want what? Good event for players? Never...

I totally understand your point...

I made a kind request cause i thought it would be a very good timing for NCW to support their players they way they support them over a decade now.

One thing i know for sure is that if there is i minimum initiative in  NCW, somthing will happen.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:15 AM, Quenia said:

Hello,

First of all i would like to apologize in advance if i offend anyone by talking about this sensitive subject.

This is an honest request addressed to @Juji & @Hime .

Many of us are being confined or even put in quarantine due to this terrible outbreak you might all have heard of. At this hard time L2 is a great comfort and recreation.

In the frame of this event, I would kindly request from NC staff to bring for the week(s) that follow a player friendly event (or even extend the current one) so as to make the game and our time spend in it more enjoyable. 

Thanks in advance for your consideration. 

No offense!  

BR,

Q.

PS: Godspeed to all of us.

(COVID-19) - its not joke, and cannot be any event for this - need respect all people who already get this virus. But i see for you just "party time" in brain - for any reason.

On 19.3.2020 at 1:19 PM, Ambicija said:

(COVID-19) - its not joke, and cannot be any event for this - need respect all people who already get this virus. But i see for you just "party time" in brain - for any reason.

Interesting how people are reading things differently. 

I didn't see any "party time" in Quenias post. For me it was an honest request to lighten up the dull days for people that are quarantined at home and need something to get distracted and to not lose sanity. 

• Thanks 1

I have to work 12h+/6days per week cause of this health crisis. Hope there will be any after-virus promo =D

But anyway, I understand and agree with quenia about that confination could be hard. And if ncwest staff can help a little, the community will appreciate it. 

Edited by CatEye00
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Keyra said:

Interesting how people are reading things differently. 

I didn't see any "party time" in Quenias post. For me it was an honest request to lighten up the dull days for people that are quarantined at home and need something to get distracted and to not lose sanity. 

When people want to get something for "free", asking event = party time! I one more time will - now not good moment celebrate. OK?

I will give some examples:

Will die USA president - people will as party time in game?

Will die Denmark Queen - Margrethe II - people will ask party time in any game? No - because just absolutely idiots can thing like this.

What difference who dead - famous people or normal people?

And etc.

Already dead 11.000 people from that virus - so thing what you talking. Or maybe you will understand when will be virus party in you family?

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

12 hours ago, Ambicija said:

When people want to get something for "free", asking event = party time! I one more time will - now not good moment celebrate. OK?

I will give some examples:

Will die USA president - people will as party time in game?

Will die Denmark Queen - Margrethe II - people will ask party time in any game? No - because just absolutely idiots can thing like this.

What difference who dead - famous people or normal people?

And etc.

Already dead 11.000 people from that virus - so thing what you talking. Or maybe you will understand when will be virus party in you family?

I get your point, and I'm still disagreeing.