VIT sistem - can change all server problem.

Ambicija

First - i was not like that "bug" no VIT - no adena.

But if think twice.... I'TS BEST WHAT CAN HAPPEN!!!!

Just need to put in prestige pack (or destiny pack) VIT rune 30! You like game - pay 15 or 25$ and get xp, adena, drop. You scamer (most here play and not have job at 30-50y old) - also can play - but not adena/drop - just XP. And its right - free to play!

And so many problem this can solve.... no bots, no no-lifers, a lot free spots in game, no lag!

Can we do that?

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

so you're suggesting that in a free to play game, the only way we can play is to spend money? doesn't that defeat the purpose of a free to play? if i don't want to spend real dollars, i can't afford soulshots anymore? we will be forced to run a healer and a buffer because we can't afford spirit ore? maybe it's lost in translation but i'm confused by your post and my comment is the way i understand what you're saying @Ambicija. please correct me if i misunderstood what you say

Just now, Sheilyn said:

so you're suggesting that in a free to play game, the only way we can play is to spend money? doesn't that defeat the purpose of a free to play? if i don't want to spend real dollars, i can't afford soulshots anymore? we will be forced to run a healer and a buffer because we can't afford spirit ore? maybe it's lost in translation but i'm confused by your post and my comment is the way i understand what you're saying @Ambicija. please correct me if i misunderstood what you say

just get xp - also free to play. I pay for prestige/destine pack euros - and i not like if must to wait 400 que... just because scammers not want to pay - but longing in game 10-30 acc.

i have 7y expirence in this server .. i meet and talk with many people - here 95% thinking - if you pay for game you are stupid. Most here 35-55y old. at this age its normal to have job or etc - and to pay for hobby game 15-35 euros in month.. its nothing.

i won't totally disagree. i've been on this server for over 10 years.. when i started, it was $15usd/mo for each account. if that is their goal, they need to just go back to that instead of making it pay to win... imo, pay to play 100% or free to play 100%... mixing the 2 is bad politics

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sheilyn said:

i won't totally disagree. i've been on this server for over 10 years.. when i started, it was $15usd/mo for each account. if that is their goal, they need to just go back to that instead of making it pay to win... imo, pay to play 100% or free to play 100%... mixing the 2 is bad politics

I forgot to say.. im clan leader :) When coming new people - for me interesting why.. so...

1. coming to try - nostalgia. This people i like.

2. coming to make RTM - many i see like this (most from Ukraina or Grecia and some other countrys) - they spend some 100 euro for first items  - becouse someone say - in l2 can make many euro. And start... log 3 accounts, 6 accounts, 30 accounts ... I know some people who making 100-300 mentes for profit.... its stupid. its making lag. but they dont care.

3... and some other type of people. but most here 1 and 2.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

37 minutes ago, Sheilyn said:

True : it would be  kinda problematic to charge people monthly while having close to no drop plus l2 store with many p2w items and events...

Also if i wouldn't mind paying a monthly sub, i also known L2 subscription based, things were pretty different, you were able to create stuff and gain adena by playing : crafting was a big part of the game, parts and full items were looting, spoilers and manor system were good sources of income, some quests were actually rewarding, Mammon offered an option to upgrade items sold by shop through leveling...

Don't give me wrong game also had flaws back then but it didn't seemed as empty as it is now...

Edited by Djos
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Sheilyn said:

if i don't want to spend real dollars, i can't afford soulshots anymore? we will be forced to run a healer and a buffer because we can't afford spirit ore?

Not even that. From what I noticed, when at least one person in the party has no Vitality, no one gets drops/adena. That's probably why at some point the interface started showing you who in your party has Vitality. So, if you have no vitality, no one will invite your healer/iss and even when you have some vitality you will be kicked instantly when your vitality ends. You can only solo with no shots on without using skills that need ores ;)

Note: I tested this only in a 3-ppl party, not sure if the same applies to a full 7-ppl party, but I suspect it does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Quenia said:

L2 is a free to play game as much as ketchup is made from tomatoes !

Actually, the good brands ketchup are actually made of tomatoes. A friend owns a factory that they even produce the tomatoes used for the ketchup and some other products.

Fun fact :)

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, mixa said:

Actually, the good brands ketchup are actually made of tomatoes. A friend owns a factory that they even produce the tomatoes used for the ketchup and some other products.

Fun fact :)

Like good quality MMORPGs :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Just make the prestige rune owners to be exempt from the penalties. VIT is also a xp boost, which they won't include, since they make $$$ off that.

or something like this.

need ti understand - in server can play ~4000-5000 people. And better if its real people (who can pay). ok...lets say 1 log 3 charakter. so 5000/3=1666 people from....North america, south america, west europe - its areas living 1.000.000.000 people!

1666 from 1.000.000.000...!

Edited by Ambicija
mistake