old exalted vs new exalted

Firstly  please only respond to this thread if u were exalted level 2 ,3, completed  prior to  winter of war patch ( 11 january 2020)  i think i was exalted 3  approx 4 years ago

part of the new patch  2nd exalted accomplishment reward (physical) (magical)  which contains a dragon shirt .

i  am trying to confirm if  people  exalted 2 or 3 prior to this patch  missed out or received this   dragon shirt box 

please if your a new created toon i dont need your response   only prior to  winter war patch and exalted 2 or 3 completed already 

i really appreciate your time and  replys  ty community 

12 minutes ago, Karnival said:

Firstly  please only respond to this thread if u were exalted level 2 ,3, completed  prior to  winter of war patch ( 11 january 2020)  i think i was exalted 3  approx 4 years ago

part of the new patch  2nd exalted accomplishment reward (physical) (magical)  which contains a dragon shirt .

i  am trying to confirm if  people  exalted 2 or 3 prior to this patch  missed out or received this   dragon shirt box 

please if your a new created toon i dont need your response   only prior to  winter war patch and exalted 2 or 3 completed already 

i really appreciate your time and  replys  ty community 

Lol you cant miss it...you just go in heine and claim it. No matter when you did the quest.

Its not a quest reward...its an archivement rrward.

Edited by TheThrax

2 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Lol you cant miss it...you just go in heine and claim it. No matter when you did the quest.

iam aware of this , its not what i asked, so u are saying u were exalted 2 or 3 prior to  war of winter and u received the dragon shirt?

Edited by Karnival
additional info

I had exalted pretty much one of the first ones when that was introduced.

After the new exalted came, I just went in Heine and claimed the rewards for the new exalted 1 and , which included a dragon shirt too.

13 hours ago, Karnival said:

Yes. On my old characters that were Exalted previously, I've received all the rewards, including the dragon shirt. It comes on the Second Exalted Quest Reward box, along with the Exalted talisman and the brooch jewels lvl 3, when you open the box.

15 hours ago, Srelock said:

I bet he is still confused if u can get the reward or not.

not confused, i put 6 tickets in and being told i cant get the reward due to being exalted already and rewarded previously, yet from the people indicating on the post they too were rewarded and they also get the physical/ magical box ... 

so with this  being said and the above people indicating they were already exalted prior to war of winter  and additionally were rewarded  the dragon shirt box ( physical/ magical)  perhaps  could i get @Juji  to look into this as to why its only me and why after 6 tickets i am still being denied a server wide reward? 

1 hour ago, Karnival said:

so with this  being said and the above people indicating they were already exalted prior to war of winter  and additionally were rewarded  the dragon shirt box ( physical/ magical)  perhaps  could i get @Juji  to look into this as to why its only me and why after 6 tickets i am still being denied a server wide reward? 

Paul, no need to even mentioned winter war patch because you have countless confirmation from the entire community.  In fact, I would even challenge you to find another person just like you, who did not receive a Dragon Shirt after exalted 2.  I bet you cannot.  You have all the statistical relevance to build a case here. 

If the NCSoft contractor customer from India or other foreign lands who never play L2 but read off scripts and copy/paste from their "knowledge database" tell you before and after winter war patch, it will just confuse the matter more for Juji.

Simply put, you did not get dragon shirt.  record a video showing not in private warehouse, not in personal inventory, go to heine npc, click to exalted 1 & 2 to receive the reward and see that error message saying you have already received. 

also challenge ncsoft to reproduce record of you receiving exalted 2 reward, opening it with dragon shirt populating it inside your inventory, and THEN you dragging your dragon shirt and deleting it in the trash box (which i don't think you did).  but if ncsoft cannot reproduce such event, then just tell them to FIX it and GIVE you the dragon shirt and whatever else that you didn't receive.  I believe every action is traceable at a developer's level.  so this require @Juji assistance to get past customer support and submit a developer's level ticket for you.

• Thanks 1

Dumb question maybe but, are you selecting the "receive 1st and 2nd Exalted completion rewards" option instead of quest line from Lionel?

I know i missed that when i first came back and i was fully exalted before i came back at 102.  

The dragon shirt is no joke.  gotta make sure you get it.

1 hour ago, mesocool14 said:

Dumb question maybe but, are you selecting the "receive 1st and 2nd Exalted completion rewards" option instead of quest line from Lionel?

I know i missed that when i first came back and i was fully exalted before i came back at 102.  

The dragon shirt is no joke.  gotta make sure you get it.

more than 10 times each  reward options