Anyone care to discuss?

TippyToes

that leet picture posting skillz these days, let me fix that for ya..

LRgqM5W.jpg

so guess what apperantly there actually used to be a greater red cat on Chronos afterall.. anyways all long time Chronos players will have a dejavu now remembering how Voo did something compareable dropping half his gear on parnasus cause having more then 3pks and even though he had spend over 100+K USD on L2store none of that got returned by GM's so long story short.. regardless of who you are or how strong you think you are, just don't go past 3pks seriously..

and before ppl ask yeah I have been red and dropped gear a few times myself as well, lost reflect damage augments 2x even back when those were the bomb so I had to learn this the hard way too..

56 minutes ago, Draecke said:

that leet picture posting skillz these days, let me fix that for ya..

LRgqM5W.jpg

so guess what apperantly there actually used to be a greater red cat on Chronos afterall.. anyways all long time Chronos players will have a dejavu now remembering how Voo did something compareable dropping half his gear on parnasus cause having more then 3pks and even though he had spend over 100+K USD on L2store none of that got returned by GM's so long story short.. regardless of who you are or how strong you think you are, just don't go past 3pks seriously..

and before ppl ask yeah I have been red and dropped gear a few times myself as well, lost reflect damage augments 2x even back when those were the bomb so I had to learn this the hard way too..

I wish I had a "Greather Red Cat" AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

3 minutes ago, Truffle said:

RUBY 5, HAHAHAHAHA YES HE HAS A RUBY 5!!!

anything in inventory can go poof smart guy :) you spend more time with mouth open & swiping than actually playing the game, doubt you'd know much :) random butthurt kid

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you do not even know how to write Fooz !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA maybe in your dreams zureil lost some item HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA omg I can not stop laughing !!!!! you need to learn to edit better in photoshop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the source is not the same 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BREATH..... fooz you are amazing guy!!! enjoy your hero.. i heard truffle is lvl up GS to hunt you :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, xRenocarpet said:

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you do not even know how to write Fooz !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA maybe in your dreams zureil lost some item HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA omg I can not stop laughing !!!!! you need to learn to edit better in photoshop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the source is not the same 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BREATH..... fooz you are amazing guy!!! enjoy your hero.. i heard truffle is lvl up GS to hunt you :ph34r:

/care he need to rent a new toon, none left like TheRedRaven jajaja

OMG AJAJAJAJAJ could you guys be more pathetic?!...Like at least get some photoshop skills before embarrassing yourself this bad... after seeing that GREATHER RED CAT I think it’s pretty much solved the topic.. stupidity on its max level. 

Archived