GM BUFFS should have alerts hours before

TiredDorf

We have a life out of this game. I was at the grocer store buying suplies for my family when OUT OF NOWHERE GM decides giving buffs for 30minutes...

We should know GM will give buffs, hours before it happens. 

Its not hard to implement this. Have more consideration for us. 

Ty

They shouldn't. This is for the game-engaged players, as a bonus if they were online at the time.

These are not events, so it's not meant to conver everyone. Whoever gets -benefits, if you didn't, better luck next time.

10 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

i had dd and iss farming and another char in town. saw that char got 1 gm buff and went there but nothing. no announcement in game either. so game engaged player had no idea about the buff

Well, if there was no announce in game, then it's weird to say the least.

And for us in America we are all at work. In all the years i played i only remember 1 time that i was able to get gm buffs. Its frustrating because we all have to deal with the issues and yet only a small fraction of the players will get to benefit from the gm buffs. It would be nice if they would create some type of buff scoll that they would put in the character inventory or warehouse. At least this way everyone would get it.

On 21/08/2020 at 7:39 PM, TiredDorf said:

We have a life out of this game. I was at the grocer store buying suplies for my family when OUT OF NOWHERE GM decides giving buffs for 30minutes...

We should know GM will give buffs, hours before it happens. 

Its not hard to implement this. Have more consideration for us. 

Ty

GM buffs are only for top whales u didnt know???

This is a total joke at the least...

He should give 1 potion with all buffs to be used whenever we wanted in a period of time because people work etc... but on this server only money matters!

Go in bleep @Juji !