Some Fun in Aden :D

TEVAS

samething happened to me in olympiad this weekend.  I use the Decoy/Camo trick against a similar level evi so they would run out their steel mind before the fight and even though i was completely hidden and stayed out of range of the evi's aoe it kept following me around the arena till I came out of camo so I could never get the distance I needed to effetely fight it.  Its not the point that I have the gear or friends to be a hero but if they have to cheat at meaningless olympiad battles what else will they do.

These are easy to see and ban exploits all it would do is take a gm 10 seconds to see this to know that they are using something to detect people.

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

Please remember that you can always submit a ticket to our Support team with as much evidence as possible if you have a suspicion about other players' game play. Support can then investigate the matter. The forums are only for general discussions in that regard and singling certain players out would be considered a violation of our Code of Conduct

You can submit a ticket via the Support tab above. Thank you!

Thank you for the remainder but I guess all of us here already know the response by heart :)

"Thank you for reporting this incident.

We understand that their behavior can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience as these investigations take time. After we investigate the matter, we will take appropriate action based on our findings."

• Thanks 5

Hands one just reminded me of I went through out in FoM guy was targeted me with a program on an untagged alt trying to keep me from rezzing my main after he pked me to take my spot.  I brought a dagger out hidden and he followed it but guess wasn't the greatest program because I made him dash to me (dagger also) off a cliff then i rezzed with a different alt and killed him.  The fact I had to use multiple toons to overcome a program just to rez my toon is kind why this game makes legit players so mad.

You want to buy nc coins or adena whatever you got the money for that fine but then you add in the use of illegal programs which are usually the people spending the money we all know where that answer goes as was quoted by Helvie.

I just wish GM's actually would take action against this for once...

And not just with a laughable 3 day ban but permanent ban!
Set example remove their toon and track if any gear moved recently to evade loosing it and ban that toon too!
In fact apply how other territories do it "not just your offending toon gets banned but every single one affiliated with you".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Please remember that you can always submit a ticket to our Support team with as much evidence as possible if you have a suspicion about other players' game play. Support can then investigate the matter. The forums are only for general discussions in that regard and singling certain players out would be considered a violation of our Code of Conduct

Why don't you delete the comment and send a warning as you normally do?

There are not so many people on the forum currently active or is it just impression?

4 hours ago, Helvie said:

Thank you for the remainder but I guess all of us here already know the response by heart :)

"Thank you for reporting this incident.

We understand that their behavior can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience as these investigations take time. After we investigate the matter, we will take appropriate action based on our findings."

Exactly, nothing happens, even with photos, videos, nicknames, links, they continue to abuse and exploiting.

After all the population is already low due to the errors that ncwest has been making update after update, if banning exploiters whales it is better to close the servers.

Support is a joke.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

pretty fast to intervene on bots as always buddy.Can you be as fast to demonstrate the feedback you give to the dev team from the propositions of the players?

What else do you actually do here besides deleting such posts and banning ppl who are actually try to play the game by the rules you set and eventually get frustrated with all the cheating you allow?? I'm legitimately asking, coz that is all we see here.

Lastly how long have you played this game?

Edited by b0uff0s
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Difference is old GMs use to play the game and once something like this was brought to light they would ask you for the additional information but would ban those accounts.

This was back in the day before F2P.

I loved HGM Spam he has dungeon he use to put botters in the confirm they were botting.  He put there once on the test server because I was joking with him and told me I got a time out lol.  It looks like a doorless castle dungeon room where the warehouses for the castle is but nothing it but GMs can spawn mobs to test your targeting etc.  So they would teleport a botter in their with mobs appearing and re appearing and see if they would stop or keep running around like little idiots lol.  Couldn't soe and if you delogged and try to log back in you still be in the dungeon with no way out but to petition a gm. 

He explained if he had to do with all botters there was not enough hours in the day but you pick off a few alphas it scares the rest for awhile.  Kind of herd mitigation lol

• Like 3

On 21/09/2020 at 3:44 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

And when somebody sends a ticket nothing happens...

I wonder what's your real job in here because i dont see you helping on anything besides closing people posts or making warnings when people put information about others using cheats...

Stop this nonsense and start perma baning all the cheaters of all the servers...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This situation is not so obvious, as you can think, don't  forget that Nc soft is a company above all and that above this company there are laws, NC soft can't close an account like that, they have their hands tied, and even despite videos, denunciations of ppl, there is a need also  to prove things, in some countries the video is not considered as proof, and it's a long work. NC soft know these laws. NC soft  could indeed put 500 GM in the game to monitor everyone, but this requires means (time, money, resources).

I am not for denunciations, but indeed when some break the rules of the game, and bleep off the players, it's the only solution to orient the GM.

On 21/09/2020 at 4:44 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

To conclude denounce silently by submitting your tickets, instead of shouting them on the forum in the eyes of all. :ph34r::$

Edited by Chanix
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2