Wynns worst class?

Ximinett

I post this,cause i come from classic,and there,the elven summoners are EVERYWHERE,cause is OP and good solo class.

I come here on live GoD servers and maked an elven summoner again,and i read this on the summoner section:

Summoners bad damage.

A dps class without dps is not a dps class. So i did a bad choice by creating an elven summoner? I should return to classic where summoners are the best classes.? I mean,i did not test high levels in GoD,but this guy says that he is 105+ level and can not even kill mobs in less than 30 seconds. So,i want more answers about summoners mains,if their damage is good or have problems like this guy on the linked post.

Thanks.

Edited by Ximinett

Wynns are the worst class... ever. The higher level you make the less dmg you have, useless in a party, no pets after lvl 110 (LOL!), no items that benefit the class.... You don't need to go back to classic, but I would not recommend playing a wynn to anyone.

2 hours ago, Helvie said:

Wynns are the worst class... ever. The higher level you make the less dmg you have, useless in a party, no pets after lvl 110 (LOL!), no items that benefit the class.... You don't need to go back to classic, but I would not recommend playing a wynn to anyone.

Ok then i start a new magic class,how are the sahyas seers right now? They are useful in pve? And pvp?

Edited by Ximinett

On 10/11/2020 at 9:46 PM, Ximinett said:

Ok then i start a new magic class,how are the sahyas seers right now? They are useful in pve? And pvp?

In my opinion it's the worst magic class possible :) They are good in 1 to 1 pvp, very annoying at oly and that's pretty much it.

Overall I'm afraid this game has become very dull in terms of classes and the balance between them, it favours yuls/feohs mostly.

The elven summoners on classic that I saw when starting there were all bots, probably because elven castspeed / nuke is very quick which makes it harder for normal players to kill mobs anywhere near the bot's spot (=everywhere, there was not a single mob spawn in the level 20 ruins area that didnt have a summoner bot). And as the summons act pretty autonomously, the class probably is the easiest to bot with.

Are they still there in the highlevel areas? I should probably go take a look before I continue playing :(

Edited by Rangur
Addition

On 10/13/2020 at 1:44 PM, poupette said:

Its not only wynn

After 110 no skills for all class.

Listen, main pve damage for wynn come from pets, if mobs are higher then 3 lvls wynn pets cant do much damage >>>progress is stoped. Other classes dont have that penalty, even if they dont get skills after 110 they dont have lvl penalty other then normal one. 

Wynns shoud get servitors upgrade. 

Imagine a wynn 118 with 110 lvl pets....

Edited by TheThrax

Highest Wynn from Naia is iPatriska at lvl 112.

Probably that 114 Wynn is from Chronos, but don't get fouled by Opympiad status as those reflect the higher lvl of the character, not the class. You can have a Wynn main lvl 110 and Yul dual lvl 116 and at Oly it will show Wynn 116 :P Weird as fuk