Welcome

Hime

• L2 Team

Welcome, adventurers, to the new Lineage II forums!

You will notice that you cannot upload a new avatar. One of the forum features we wish to add later down the line is a gallery of relevant avatars for you to select from to best match your mood and personality. Currently your avatar is the first letter of your forum name so that not everybody has the same avatar until we have a selection gallery.

Please use the Code of Conduct located at the top of each forum as a guideline for your discussions and reactions to content posted and/or shared.

If somebody took your forum name, please reach out to us at L2community[at]ncsoft.com. Let us know your current forum name and the one you had on the old forums, and we will look into it.

The old forums are available here as read only: http://boards.lineage2.com/.

Enjoy your stay and we'll see you around!

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, golemka said:

How do I rewrite my email? There is no option lol

Correct. Email is not stored on the forums so there is no need to change it. If you change your email in your Account Settings, it will not affect your forum account.

24 minutes ago, Hime said:

Correct. Email is not stored on the forums so there is no need to change it. If you change your email in your Account Settings, it will not affect your forum account.

So how do we log in and out? For me currently this thing is not working. Getting errors when I wanna log in and after a couple minutes I am magically logged in xD

• L2 Team
55 minutes ago, golemka said:

So how do we log in and out? For me currently this thing is not working. Getting errors when I wanna log in and after a couple minutes I am magically logged in xD

It's all connected so you just use your normal NC login. We're looking into the log out issue right now.

• Hime pinned this topic

Archived