Drop from adena Problem.

2P4K

Drop from adena Problem.

Hey we have a problem here, in several places (Blazing Swamp, Beleth's Magic Circle, Desert Quarry, Phantasmal Ridge, Tanor Canyon, Silent Valley, Alligator Island) the mobs have stopped dropping adena or 1 in 10 does.

The adena will also begin to be sold in the L2STORE ??

Look for the item in the store but can't find it, will you add it next week?

Today you can buy adena in several seedy places. L2Store will be one of them.

th?id=OIP.SF6aaKNUwQWwRoWQcpmNlAHaIa&pid

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Harperz said:

Adena drop is 70% not 100%.

No, man, it is not that, it is that they are not directly dropping, I am not talking about a misery falling as it happens again. They are not directly giving anything. \OR/ Or you are telling me that it is a 70% chance that they do not give anything, and 30% that they drop something. You're right, I hadn't thought of it that way, so it's more likely that they are only giving 30% without you don't have a prestige pack (payslip).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 2P4K said:

No, man, it is not that, it is that they are not directly dropping, I am not talking about a misery falling as it happens again. They are not directly giving anything. \OR/ Or you are telling me that it is a 70% chance that they do not give anything, and 30% that they drop something. You're right, I hadn't thought of it that way, so it's more likely that they are only giving 30% without you don't have a prestige pack (payslip).

#ncwest rate settings are 0.7-0.8 of the normal one

On 1/22/2021 at 3:56 PM, Harperz said:

Adena drop is 70% not 100%.

Can we get same chance when we press "Purchase"  ncoins on website ? They might get the $$ or not.
Would be funny to add "chance" to payments  same chances as on cloaks , adena drop , item enchant etc .

P.S. i wonder if underaged kids that are playing l2 know that this is a  gamble game?  hmm ...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ArctodusSimus said:

Can we get same chance when we press "Purchase"  ncoins on website ? They might get the $$ or not.
Would be funny to add "chance" to payments  same chances as on cloaks , adena drop , item enchant etc .

P.S. i wonder if underaged kids that are playing l2 know that this is a  gamble game?  hmm ...

define underaged. :)

32 minutes ago, ArctodusSimus said:

This made me laugh, start the gambling right off the bat!

7 hours ago, ArctodusSimus said:

Hahaha, good one. Most people that spend so in the the pretext that they "improving their character", but they are rolling the dices wild xD