Evis macro

TurboVeronica

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/27/2021 at 4:47 AM, bentorero said:

yes u are right, evis kill faster with the debuffs/procs on :)

If you don't 1-3 hit mobs, then you are in the wrong spot.

I confirm it one more time "right sidestep" is enough. If you need more skills to kill the mob, you might consider a lower level area.

You need to be able to do a faster kill rate. Hitting 10 times on same mob = change area you are exping.

On 4/23/2021 at 8:41 AM, bentorero said:

right sidestep, lateral, back step then left sidestep.

all the procs u need :)

i agree on this. u guys prolly have nice pve gears so u can right side step the mob to death. but for mid gear this macro is better.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 8:41 AM, bentorero said:

right sidestep, lateral, back step then left sidestep.

all the procs u need :)

i just checked my evis and here is the sequence...

right sidestep, back step , left sidestep and then lateral hit...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 12:47 PM, LordDragnil said:

Too much....

My test: 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Lord, your Evi's ability tree is horrible. P.Skill Critical Rate and P.Skill Critical damage is useless to Evi. This is the correct path to follow:

KtZSQLe.png

Rear  damage ability is important due to your Distortion buff as it makes all your attacks appear from rear. I saw later in the video you remade some of it (while I was posting this). Still this is the best path to follow for fastest kills :P

23 minutes ago, StahpDestroy said:

Lord, your Evi's ability tree is horrible. P.Skill Critical Rate and P.Skill Critical damage is useless to Evi. This is the correct path to follow:

KtZSQLe.png

Rear  damage ability is important due to your Distortion buff as it makes all your attacks appear from rear. I saw later in the video you remade some of it (while I was posting this). Still this is the best path to follow for fastest kills :P

I have heard that "Damage to Immobile" is bugged so might be better to put in 2 points into Ele Attack Wizard until 110 and then change to get 10% Dmg.

And yes, ALL you need is:

/useskill Ride Sidestep

/attack

The reason for this is, it will keep Inside Position up 100%.  This proc buff is better than what you would get from the other debuffs (Laterl Hit, etc.).  Also take a look at how SLOW the skill use is on Lateral Hit.  You can literally get 2-3 normal hits in the time it takes to use that skill.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rodah said:

I have heard that "Damage to Immobile" is bugged so might be better to put in 2 points into Ele Attack Wizard until 110 and then change to get 10% Dmg.

And yes, ALL you need is:

/useskill Ride Sidestep

/attack

The reason for this is, it will keep Inside Position up 100%.  This proc buff is better than what you would get from the other debuffs (Laterl Hit, etc.).  Also take a look at how SLOW the skill use is on Lateral Hit.  You can literally get 2-3 normal hits in the time it takes to use that skill.

Amen.

2 hours ago, StahpDestroy said:

KtZSQLe.png

https://youtu.be/XhOTeEa3p3w  46:39   check this out. I have improved my AP long time ago.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 10:23 AM, DivineWlnd said:

low lvl/weak character or right sidestep ONLY macro doesnt work for you. told yall it only works if you have more than average gear where you can basically normal hit mobs.

Man, right sidestep works fine. What are you talking about? 

I should preface this by saying I do not play an Evisc main, my experience is solely from levelling dozens of them as mentees. So up to Beleth's. And I agree, the best setup for them is just right sidekick and focus on P.Attack Crit. That's afterall what makes them so cheap/efficient, they can skip the very expensive (cause of competition from Archers/Daggers) P. Skill build.

• 9 months later...
On 7/3/2021 at 3:20 AM, bentorero said:

i just checked my evis and here is the sequence...

right sidestep, back step , left sidestep and then lateral hit...

Bad bad and bad macro! Use only right step. This is toooooo long macro lol.