Pratically now is slower after this mantein. Im skilling like in SLOW MOTION.

Namilis

Just now, Juji said:

Are you on melee class? What server and is it ongoing delays or constant like the melee latency issue?

Melee lag and skilling lag, im in slow motion and really im slower delay between skills around 1sec, server NAIA.

i cant survive even in my spot atm

idk, looks so hard for them, make a melee class any 1500attack speed and attack a dummy. when they are only online in server, and after try again when server is up few hours/weeks?. is like they dont know what are we talking about.

6 minutes ago, Nawdur said:

idk, looks so hard for them, make a melee class any 1500attack speed and attack a dummy. when they are only online in server, and after try again when server is up few hours/weeks?. is like they dont know what are we talking about.

Man dont need a melee class, even me im skilling literally in slow motion, so loooong to kill a mob and u die also!!

42 minutes ago, Juji said:

Are you on melee class? What server and is it ongoing delays or constant like the melee latency issue?

gm are u going to do some action now?? no because like this is only wasting time to keep Pc ON all night, just to know if i have to shut down everything...

(and another day of prestige is f*ked up...................)

This lag is terrible, i have huge lag today... it is impossible to play ... and it is definitely not just the melee class, all classes are being affected ....

Even finishing castilla is difficult (mainly for melee class) there is not enough speed to drop skills and hit to kill the mobs in time.

Opening a warehouse is often taking a while,, opening boxes is lagging, sometimes even AH is lagging.

Honestly everyone is getting tired of this issue, it is something that has been debated for months, and there is no solution. Even if the problem only affected the melee classes, that would not be right to leave out, there are those who like to play with the melee class and should not be penalized for that.

This lagging to run, open WH, open AH, enchant, upgrade, compound, lag in hunting zones, in instances, skill lag, melee lag.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Tyrr4Ever said:

This is really sad. My chars and my whole party just logged out. Very slow gameplay. I hope ncsoft puts in good use the money we wasted on Prestige and boosts! 👎

The Reboot did nothing. Melee lag and DCs. ISS and TYRR DUELIST unplayable... I am really sorry, but the game betrayed me! :(

Maybe I will start over as FEOH, after changing my gear in a Red Libra Event... We'll see.

Bye Bye.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tyrr4Ever said:

The Reboot did nothing. Melee lag and DCs. ISS and TYRR DUELIST unplayable... I am really sorry, but the game betrayed me! :(

Maybe I will start over as FEOH, after changing my gear in a Red Libra Event... We'll see.

Bye Bye.

man the problem is not melee or skill, we are all like IN SLOW MOTION atm, the problem is delay between any action of any kind of attack, delay 1second and more between skills, skipping lines on ur macro for lag, melee 2hits-stop-2hits-stop.

dont need change anything