Accessory augments not working?

I heared accessory augments are not working, or at least the effect is not what the description says.

@Juji Can we please get a clarification on this?

I expect and accept nothing other than to get the effect as per description. Because we gamble until the description contains the desired effect.

• Like 1

I see the augment effects listed on passive skills. I also have one XP augment and it gives more xp when the accessory is equipped, so that all fits my expectations.

But in particularly I heard the skill crit augments don't properly work. It's hard to measure if a skill crit rate augment works or not.....

17 minutes ago, Goldfinger said:

I see the augment effects listed on passive skills. I also have one XP augment and it gives more xp when the accessory is equipped, so that all fits my expectations.

But in particularly I heard the skill crit augments don't properly work. It's hard to measure if a skill crit rate augment works or not.....

I have 4% skill crit rate augment and that effect is listed in my passives.  

As you mentioned, measuring 5% skill crit rate is hard. The people who are telling you it doesn't apply haven't done a proper test validating the claims. If they have, they need to come explain the test. 

3 hours ago, Goldfinger said:

I heared accessory augments are not working, or at least the effect is not what the description says.

@Juji Can we please get a clarification on this?

I expect and accept nothing other than to get the effect as per description. Because we gamble until the description contains the desired effect.

If you have (or can get) a Skill Crit Dmg aug then you can test with Mega Strike.  Even if it's just a +1% aug it will show up (or it won't lol).

• Like 1

Many times in the past we had issues with passive skills and augments. Seems that was resolved since the last big update we had.

No clarification is what you will get,  i remember people were askling for a test on Dragon Weapons and the bonus these weapons have on Dragons, well we were told all works as it should but lately, when some people rly tested on their own we understood that the bonus works only IF YOU ARE USING NORMAL ATTACKS, skills do not benefit from the bonus so GG, another option/bonus more or less obsolete, since many classes are not auto attackers anymore.

2 hours ago, Goldfinger said:

As I said, all augment effects are listed in my passives. But from my past experiences with L2, I don't have trust that it means what it suggests. So still I would like a comment about skill crit rate

i dont really understand the need for juji to comment or test anything.  what past experiences has a passive been listed in your passive skills and not been applied correctly?

15 minutes ago, Connex said:

I have a better question, I managed to get top augument [5% skill crit dmg] but my atlas is +12, do I get to keep the augument if I upgrade?

if he looses that augment, may i have it instead? 😛  

best p skill cd ive seen in about 1000 stones is 2% QQ

there is the augment name then passive skill description then actual real effect

• augment name can be +8 p. accuracy
  • passive skill description can be increases your physical accuracy with 8
  • actual effect should a +8 on your total p. accuracy

but in the above situation it adds the +8 to your M. Accuracy, does this clarifies the issue better ?

to part one 1.

Now my issues it says gives me +2% atk speed on the item, but in passives says +2% patk  and  it appears to give me patk but could also just be the circlet itself and wings of splendor, i cannot tell if it gives me attack speed since im almost always at max.

Fixed an issue where the Accessory Augment Stone augment effects (P./M. Skill Critical Damage and P./M. Skill Critical Rate) were swapped. The augment effects are now properly reflected on the character for the following accessories:

Effect to match the description or the other way around? I hope the first....