I think this should stop...queue 303..guess how long of a wait that is!!

FIX

13 hours ago, Linkon said:

are you talking ****here buddy? there are people who connect a lot more 10 toons in a single computer, greedy hunters, connected and who has rune rolling while unable to play ... are you saying this is balanced or fair?

You should read the message with much more attention, what it says is not what you read. If you think you have more rights to pay a prestige, it is because you are a moron

Debes leer con mas atencion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, C4RAJO said:

You should read the message with much more attention, what it says is not what you read.

Debes leer con mas atencion.

ah I thought it was irony, I am very happy to realize that I am becoming hostile. 🤜🤛

The player who logs in 10 accounts is because he has to do it. It does not connect with a Pentium III to play.

I'm waiting to connect to the game from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., we are all hostile when we see a guy dancing in the city and we spend so many hours in the queue .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Linkon said:

4 disconnect on the same day, 1h and 30 waiting
super long queues, 250, 340, 440. It is impossible to play this way than it is worth paying destiny pack, prestige pack, and not having priority to enter over program users to hunt greed chest.

Adding only the queue time today is going to 5 hours offline, I spend more time in the queue than playing.  🤡

https://prnt.sc/11zpzgx

i was with linkon exping together, thats true we were waiting for him to log over 1h and 30mnts every time he get dc and if he wasnt afk imagine the xp loss he got...ppl cant exp or take advantage of the compensation, this is absurd

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dariush1 said:

...ppl cant exp or take advantage of the compensation...

This is the biggest problem with the long queue and DC. The XP event was extended for only one week. Most people are not going to be able to recover the lost time from the earlier server problem in a week when it takes them an hour to log in.

I also found a peculiar decision to give 5-hour XP Rune III 30% as part of the L2 Store free Compensation package. A better choice would have been to make it an XP Rune I or II, since those runes stack with XP Rune III. 

15 minutes ago, Linkon said:

7 am 35 queue, 1 pm 414 here we go again  🤡

+2h losts

you should have gotten level if there wasnt any queue.... @Hime @Juji i think you know what you must do guys, EXTEND THE SERVER BOOST without any queue or lags or whatever we all want a steady normal server

1 minute ago, PapaPitufoRams said:

@Hime @Juji plz you must eliminate greedy chest , its so frustrated to try to play and be in 450 queue. more than 2hrs waiting for play . All server is only full of bots.

its not only the chests, why ppl are dumb? greedy chests is the only good thing ncsoft did last 10 years. What they must do is to stop giving consumeables via mentee marks. Ppl or Rmtrs are lvling up toons to make accounts with full consumables and sell them for better price...make tradeable consumables via adena, let ppl make toons only if they want to lvl up their clans etc

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, PapaPitufoRams said:

@Hime @Juji plz you must eliminate greedy chest , its so frustrated to try to play and be in 450 queue. more than 2hrs waiting for play . All server is only full of bots.

I don't place my votes on the greedy chest, they are to blame too, but the number of fishermen, low level accounts being raised for consumption of  mente coin (so high) , and many people wanting to upload and log their dolls to enjoy the event, makes the server with long queues.

It only remains to be patient, when the limit is reached there is no more to do. NCWEST warned that we are already at the limit, they have taken action with the new toons. But those who are connected to this event are too much, I have been in position 450, 1.30 hours of waiting, this event has too much for anyone to want to miss it. I do not justify anything, but it is what is happening. Yes, am I hot? Sure, but we are reaching the limits of the server. Patience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

Even I get succumb to this ISP flaking out and DC many of my toons (don't want to say how many for fear of retaliation) and the wait is 320-340 in queue for each of them.  Almighty Lord.  setting my watch timer.  i think it's going to take over an hour.  lol.

6 accounts on a tower & a laptop. No fear. Every one of them is in use. I also don't dc unless I'm just standing around doing nothing. I do crit error sometimes (rarely) when porting though. Took so long to that toon back in, that I got sidetracked cleaning & missed the opportunity to get her logged in. /sets another hour timer, because over 500 in Q ooooops.

The Final countdown ~ Europe.
Oops! I did it again ~Britney Spears

On 4/25/2021 at 7:01 PM, Dariush1 said:

its not only the chests, why ppl are dumb? greedy chests is the only good thing ncsoft did last 10 years. What they must do is to stop giving consumeables via mentee marks. Ppl or Rmtrs are lvling up toons to make accounts with full consumables and sell them for better price...make tradeable consumables via adena, let ppl make toons only if they want to lvl up their clans etc

lol seems you are one of the king of bots too? of course lags and queues was because this trash of greedy bots! Lets see now and dont cry a lot HA HA HA HA

I play with one toon and a buffer (not always) but lol it's an old game with rly low population (the numbers of clients surely aren't here), and still they need to limit server population.....NCWEST they think to go forward but in real they are going back...and we should be happy for the new servers cmon!!!