I don't understand if u are doing A ROLLBACK OR WE NEED MASS QUIT

• Hime changed the title to dragon weapon stage 3 for all ppl

@Hime If this rollout was only to address the issue with Dragon slayers, why not solving only this issue and made all this mess? Items lost, xp lost....

8 hours ago, Hime said:

The unscheduled maintenance is to address the issue with Dragon Slayer weapons that emerged after today's scheduled maintenance.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

You spent not enough 🤔😏😂

500-1000€ per event and I don't spend enough?
I know what I will do with my accounts in coming weeks that is sure, spend 0€ until this is fixed.
We spend same amount of cash even more than other regions and get 1/3 or 1/10 of the items.

12 hours ago, Ganealf said:

Hmm, think most of you completely missed what this all means. Over the passed 2 weeks i spent about $200.00 on this event and got myself close to 15+ lvl5 jewels. Some i sold some i kept to improve myself. Last night i bought a pack just to finish up and see what i could get today. Then they messed up.. and showed us all why Korea has lots of DW's. Just get the sword to +12 and you get a dragon claw. Out of the 800 enchants that i have I got 13 dragon claws, 1 Greater Charm, 1 Insanity talisman and 1 Forbidden something or other. Now consider the 11+ jewels that i got, if we were getting the "Korean" version of rewards i'd easily have enough Dragon claws for a DW because i would have spent a tad more with these kind of results. Now i dont get jack. Most of you feel this is cool sense you weren't getting anything out of it, so no big deal. But i don't spend in crazy amounts. This was gonna be INCREDIBLE for me. And im sure a few others. Know this, those who have alot still have alot. Those of us that don't and saw the Holy Grail ...will never be the same. 

my post from over 12hours ago when we first heard of the rollback.

• Haha 1

Guys, they F'd up and they are doing what they can to fix it,  the minuscule amount of time/adena YOU lost is a grain of salt in the ocean in the the big picture, get over your  LOL "losses"  If it's ncoin, send a ticket, they are usually ultra fast w/ problems like that.   I'll gladly lose 5 hrs of game play if it removes all the broken item that made their way onto the server.   If you come to a road block and have to take a detour, do you cry about to gas/time you spent to go out of your way?  Pathetic really.   Get over it, move on, be glad you're not gonna be getting hit by all those dragon weapons.  In NC's eyes, you weren't meant to get a dragon claw so don't compare what ya did get to what you shouldn't of gotten, so much crying goin on over something irrelevant.  I'm not taking nc's side but I've had enough of this entitlement, me me me.   grow up 

5 hours ago, extase1987 said:

500-1000€ per event and I don't spend enough?
I know what I will do with my accounts in coming weeks that is sure, spend 0€ until this is fixed.
We spend same amount of cash even more than other regions and get 1/3 or 1/10 of the items.

If you spend 500-1000e per event - you can have everything in this game. And if you not have - low rates not will help for you. Because you totally dont know how to play L2.

So just stop making posts like this - people smiling from you - long time.

3 hours ago, Degus said:

Guys, they F'd up and they are doing what they can to fix it,  the minuscule amount of time/adena YOU lost is a grain of salt in the ocean in the the big picture, get over your  LOL "losses"  If it's ncoin, send a ticket, they are usually ultra fast w/ problems like that.   I'll gladly lose 5 hrs of game play if it removes all the broken item that made their way onto the server.   If you come to a road block and have to take a detour, do you cry about to gas/time you spent to go out of your way?  Pathetic really.   Get over it, move on, be glad you're not gonna be getting hit by all those dragon weapons.  In NC's eyes, you weren't meant to get a dragon claw so don't compare what ya did get to what you shouldn't of gotten, so much crying goin on over something irrelevant.  I'm not taking nc's side but I've had enough of this entitlement, me me me.   grow up 

Often when i post many miss my point. And again it happens. Its not about the QQ here, its about all the QQ's before and nothing came of it. This is not the first time a "major fu.ckup" has happen. But i can say that this one that got us "noobs" something out of it is the first time i've seen them roll it back. How many times has someone found a "glitch" that gave them a major ++ on weapons or adena? But the masses didn't benefit, only the chosen ones. Was there a rollback? Hell no, they kept what they got and the fix came about before "we" got anything out of it. This time we got something..for a very short time. So, let us have our moment of QQ because this will happen again and if "we" miss it. Lets see if a "Rollback" happens then. 

Oh yeah, and the NPC is still broken. But lets not put a rush on that, they took care of what they needed to. The concern is now over. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Degus said:

I made my bow +21 limited R110 from +18 before rollback, server came back on and tried again and boom failed, do know how much money I have to invest to try and make my bow +21 again?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 12:46 PM, Moldovianka said:

If you spend 500-1000e per event - you can have everything in this game. And if you not have - low rates not will help for you. Because you totally dont know how to play L2.

So just stop making posts like this - people smiling from you - long time.

Strange that no Claws, Bloods drop after so many months for me at that injected money.

Many people are in the similar situation.

Even reselling boxes instead to get Adena does not help, because there are no items available within the game that you can buy.

Just look how many new Dragon Weapons have been made for the last 6 months, literally 1 per month maybe even less, because Claws or Bloods don't appear often enough.