Herald of Light Game Update: Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hime

@Juji@LIME@Hime

2 updates ago you made field monsters harder, people complained and you added Mysterious Herb, last update you made field mobs even harder and removed Mysterious Herb, people had to downgrade farming spot. This update, another boost on mobs. Do you realize that people can't keep up? We don't have the items ready to buy like in other regions, our events are crap, rewards are crap, prices are high!

Top players 1 shot mobs so they have no problems with boosts on mobs, the rest of us get trashed.

@Juji @Hime @LIME
I started 1 year and 7months ago.
Majority of people who started with me have left the game. I spend approx 8-12 hours per day, spend 500-1000€ per month. Today I am 116 running with a +14 weapon because I cannot get the Claws, God Jewels, because the items do not appear in lootboxes 99.99999% of the time.

I am doing fine in SOS & IOS 112+, barely 30b in TOI. Average 250-300b/month.

Since I started I got a total of 1 Claw & 1 Blood in a 1 year and 7 months interval from the lootboxes. Rest of the time, I had to gear myself to a proper level to be where I am today by reselling potions most of the time.

I got 2 more toons, and every update I see the same issues, they are stuck in same zone, because I cannot farm with them correctly in such a way that they progress and the monsters are being increased. One of the toons, is actually now 6 months in Forest of Mirror, because the difficulty is being increased again and again. The only way to progress on them, is when I spare Adena from main to them to make improvements.

Time to improve the odds from lootboxes, because soon only 150 people will be playing the game.

3 hours ago, extase1987 said:

@Juji @Hime @LIME
Majority of people who started with me have left the game. I spend approx 8-12 hours per day, spend 500-1000€ per month. Today I am 116 running with a +14 weapon because I cannot get the Claws, God Jewels, because the items do not appear in lootboxes 99.99999% of the time.

I am doing fine in SOS & IOS 112+, barely 30b in TOI. Average 250-300b/month.

Since I started I got a total of 1 Claw & 1 Blood in a 1 year and 7 months interval from the lootboxes. Rest of the time, I had to gear myself to a proper level to be where I am today by reselling potions most of the time.

I got 2 more toons, and every update I see the same issues, they are stuck in same zone, because I cannot farm with them correctly in such a way that they progress and the monsters are being increased. One of the toons, is actually now 6 months in Forest of Mirror, because the difficulty is being increased again and again. The only way to progress on them, is when I spare Adena from main to them to make improvements.

Time to improve the odds from lootboxes, because soon only 150 people will be playing the game.

so you cry about adena drops being to high in 1 post

then  you cry about not enough item drops from your pay2play boxes

this isnt korea, all you kidz CANT have a dw.....yet

now i see why devs and GM's dont take any of these posts seriously

• Like 1

4 hours ago, extase1987 said:

@Juji @Hime @LIME
Majority of people who started with me have left the game. I spend approx 8-12 hours per day, spend 500-1000€ per month

y'all find this normal? 

I 'don't mean to offend buddy but this depressed me....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ffs said:

y'all find this normal? 

I 'don't mean to offend buddy but this depressed me....

Depressing in deed...

Makes me think of an awful working place.

The kind of job where you go in, do the hard work, put in as many extra hours as possible, spend your own money to improve your skills for that job, and yet, you salary constantly decreases over time.

In real life, how many would put up with this? And for how long?

It is depressing to see that you spend literally money & time in a game in order to improve versus the outcome.

Trying to enchant stuff, God Jewels attempts are 150-200b each click and yet everything fails to succeed. Did 3x Paagrio, 3x failed.

Then you have the other lucky boy who enchants weapons 20+ & make God Jewels easy peasy with far less effort.

About the money factor per month:

- 60 IOS Stones = 4200Ncoin (main toon)

- 60 Atelia Stones = 4200 Ncoin (main toon)

- 3 Prestige & 3 Destiny Packs = 3x2400 Ncoin + 3x 15€.

Total: 15.600 Ncoin add Mysterious Soulshots + Cocktails when needed equals 20.000 Ncoin for 3 toons which is 250€. 

After that another 250€ for lootboxes in order to get potions and non existing rewards.

Bare minimum: 500€ per month if you do both.

+- 300b while spending 6 hours actively hitting mobs in order to buy 2 B.Valakas try a click and fail. A month wasted in a single click.

Waiting next Claw & Bloods event where maybe 10-20 Claws or 10-20 Bloods appear on the market in order to buy them.

Meanwhile upgrading Greater Jewels, so far 500 Gem energy gone and yet not a single one went +5.

This is the reality of the game.

54 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

It is depressing to see that you spend literally money & time in a game in order to improve versus the outcome.

Trying to enchant stuff, God Jewels attempts are 150-200b each click and yet everything fails to succeed. Did 3x Paagrio, 3x failed.

Then you have the other lucky boy who enchants weapons 20+ & make God Jewels easy peasy with far less effort.

About the money factor per month:

- 60 IOS Stones = 4200Ncoin (main toon)

- 60 Atelia Stones = 4200 Ncoin (main toon)

- 3 Prestige & 3 Destiny Packs = 3x2400 Ncoin + 3x 15€.

Total: 15.600 Ncoin add Mysterious Soulshots + Cocktails when needed equals 20.000 Ncoin for 3 toons which is 250€. 

After that another 250€ for lootboxes in order to get potions and non existing rewards.

Bare minimum: 500€ per month if you do both.

+- 300b while spending 6 hours actively hitting mobs in order to buy 2 B.Valakas try a click and fail. A month wasted in a single click.

Waiting next Claw & Bloods event where maybe 10-20 Claws or 10-20 Bloods appear on the market in order to buy them.

Meanwhile upgrading Greater Jewels, so far 500 Gem energy gone and yet not a single one went +5.

This is the reality of the game.

that maybe the reality for you, but i buy gem energy with adena

you can get a lot of adena to buy all that stuff so you dont spend 500+ USD/month

not sure why you cry for adena nerf then cry for more rewards with real $

most of us want to play the game and enjoy it without spending thousands USD

most of us want to obtain items and adena in game, not thru L2store or promotions

1. Gem energy is gained from lootboxes which people pay for, say thank you.

2. You get an average of 200-300b per month in Adena when playing actively. More if you have more toons or are part of the high end clans which have Field Raids & End game bosses.

3. Lootboxes = €/$ if people stop tomorrow spending real money, no more Gem Energy for you.

4. Hitting monsters is enjoyable to you? When the only PVP that is present is during siege time?

5. Except R99 & R110 armor+weapon & some stones which are already in mass in game, better items don't appear except from lootboxes.

6. After 116, to farm properly you need a DW/Blood-Stain. Because Fafurion, DV is a big wall of attack damage & defense. Krofin 110, you will see that without higher end weapons, it takes forever to kill them and you may simply fail the boss.

7. Adena does not get you a DW/Blood-Stain weapon & Fragment or have to wait 5 years to make one through lootboxes. They are mostly obtained through RMT... Which NC closes their eyes and afterwards ban you.