Herald of Light Game Update: Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hime

what exactly is the compensation for those with destiny packs @Hime @Juji i see maintenace rune only  why have you not made this item a box that we can open at our convenience? 3/4 of the compensation is not usable by the PAYING customer! How are you going to correct this for those  who paid for it already?????

17 minutes ago, BattleScav said:

Well thanks for the thought I guess.  For the ones affected by the rollback with destiny packs we only get the vitality rune since we cant wait until our current xp runes run out to get the comp pack.

just wait til your rune expires and get 500% instead of 200%...common sense isnt very common these days

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The servers are now OPEN! 

Please let us know if you experience any issues after the update!

Juji i had an issue with bacon grease on my keyboard after reading the update notes

is compensation for this or no?

25 minutes ago, FoToMoTo said:

Amazing box :) 265 pcs and 2 shirt agument stone, 2 divine book and 1 authority ornament, 240 box give 746 gold bars = 1 hewr

Good luck guys :)

nothing new, NCscam boxes

they dont tell you the rates because top items are .000001% chance to obtain and consumables are 50% chance to obtain

its really unethical to have different rates on boxed items instead of just 1 flat rate on every item in the box

5 hours ago, Juji said:

The 4 consumables will be deleted on 7/7 as I already mentioned:

• Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) - 17th Anniversary Event Version
  • Freya's Ice Rose - 17th Anniversary Event Version
  • Shining Nevit's Golden Hourglass - 17th Anniversary Event Version
  • Honey Dark Beer - 17th Anniversary Event Version

why would you delete the cakes and storm scrolls but keep 4 relatively crappy consumables in there?

why delete any of them at all? let the players choose when and where to use "their" consumables

So, thanks you for "great" update...
I used to do Isle of Souls with my 109 othell for some time now. I was doing it without big problems - only has troubles with mana management, but thanks to usage of 1 Rose buff during whole instance i was ok.
Now, well, it is impossible to do! I just die, even with rose on me. Monsters hit me for 15-20k+ each hit, and I wear +8 R99 pve set...
Next, Primeval - I used to do it with low lvl friend - she is only 106 archer, but she was able to do it with healer's help. Now she just dies, thats it for her.

This patch just ruines timed zones for low-lvl players! Thats insane and totally out of balance.

5 hours ago, Hime said:

Yes, it is intended!

You raise the amount of adena, only in IOS 107. You almost double it. But leave unchanged the IOS 112 area. Now its not worth it to play in 112 area, due to harder mobs and all ppl xp in 107 area. 

Did you forget to raise the adena in 112 ? 

9 hours ago, BattleScav said:

Well thanks for the thought I guess.  For the ones affected by the rollback with destiny packs we only get the vitality rune since we cant wait until our current xp runes run out to get the comp pack.

Server Down Chronos

@Juji@LIMEman my fafurion/toi damage has dropped off a cliff meanwhile i have gotten stronger with a decent dragon shirt augment/skill.  I hate this game...you give/charge for something new/better and then nerf so its not really better.