Jump to content
Forums

14 players clan solution


Divekio

Recommended Posts

Hello,

There was much debate about the 14 members clan. Players in this clan gain unfair advantage in pvp events. As this 14 members clans cannot have war declared on them, the players inside this clans should not be able use Combat Mode. That meaning the action "/combatmode" should not work for players in the  14 members clans. They can kill mobs but not pvp or pk other players. Thank You!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

that wasn't even a bad suggestion lol

there's more needed to properly refine it all but stuff like that is a start in the right direction

and yes the hardest part is convincing Korea changes are needed as they do not have this hide in 14man clans problem at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, R0Y4L said:

conquerable clan halls

On that note let me state that I'd really prefer getting zodiac agathion thingies and stardust from my fishing chests and none of that hot springs clan hall war inventory-filler crap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Divekio said:

Hello,

There was much debate about the 14 members clan. Players in this clan gain unfair advantage in pvp events. As this 14 members clans cannot have war declared on them, the players inside this clans should not be able use Combat Mode. That meaning the action "/combatmode" should not work for players in the  14 members clans. They can kill mobs but not pvp or pk other players. Thank You!

3....5 ppl clan doesn't need any system protection. Small clans can't declare war as well and if they changes that the bigger pve clans painfully would understand that the system protects them from small clans not small from bigger.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

War system is outdated and needs to be revampled completely. Few things that might help on this direction will also prevent the people's need to be in 14 ppl clans, to avoid any war. So there we go.

1) Remove the 5 kills trigger war. Every war between 2 clans, must be under concedence.  Clan A declares war, clan B decides if wants to accept it. By trapping the clan B with 5 kills trigger war, you are taking away from them the chance to defend themselves in pvp for a pve spot, or anything. And this current clan war system is the perfect tool for bullies , who can steal a spot, pk a player, declare war and the harrassed player can't even strike back, because he can't drive his clan into a war. An isolated incident in a pve spot, must be treated as an isolated incident. Nothing more. Plus, the bullies hiding behind their "strong" clan with war declaration, to farm in peace.  Want to steal a spot dear bully? Sure go ahead, but expect to get striked  back, without hiding under war decleration.

2) By removing at least the 5 kills trigger war mechanism, you will have immediately 3 results. A) More pvp everywhere and B) All 14 ppl clans will merge to a larger communitis- clans and C) No more unecessary wars in siege zones. 

3) While being in a clan with war and flagged into a pvp, remove the ability to bsoe/PR or teleport. Want to engage in war? Do that fully.  

 

Some random ideas here, that probably have been said already by other fellow players in the past.

Peace.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can someone explain to me why the did away with the old system in the first place and how this one isn't considered "harassment" or "bullying"

Old system Clan A declares on Clan B.  1 way war conditions.  They go red if you do not  flag, but if you do flag they get 1/4 death you get a full death but no exchange in Clan Rep

Clan A declares on Clan B.  Clan B accepts 2 way war - normal pvp rules apply no more going red and 1/4 deaths for both clans and CRP is  exchange on kills.

Clan A or Clan B surrender to the other clan.... Then 14 day day blackout period from redeclaring and 10,000 CRP transferred to the winning clan.

 

Only change the old system would need is with the 1 way wars.  Limit them you can have have 50 two way wars but you can only 5 pending 1 way wars.  If it does not got 2 way in 7 days from declaration that you clan A and Clan B are both in a blackout period for 14 days no war declarations can be exchanged between each other.

Would anyone have a problem with this system?  Clan wars would have a purpose again with winners and losers and you cannot be forced into a war.  Everyone wins no?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only problem that u guys arent seeing is the pk system. Atm anyone can pk as they please because there is no penalty of dropping gear or losing exp. Like i said many times before Lineage II its going the same way as WOW wich sucks IMO.

Since they removed the pk system that ppl abuse the game as they please.

A possible solution to that is (since they dont want ppl to drop gear as it seems) :

-If you go red and u die, you automaticaly loose exp even if you get ressed after even if you are on a battle ground (PVP zone). This way ppl would lose their daily exp and they would stop abusing the lower lvl players or lower gear players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually love the idea of the 14member clan. What it does is stop you from putting up the one sided war, then finding them afk and starting the war because they are using their skills as intended. This way they can PvP you as they choose and lvl only to be disturbed if you choose to go red on them or just pk the party after they are flagged. But you can't start the war. Perfect if you ask me, which you didn't, but still perfect.  Why do you think you need a war? What purpose does it serve? PvP is PvP whether at War or not. This is a PvP game which can happen at any given time. Those that throw up the war or normally just trying to stop someone from fighting them back by bringing the whole clan into the mix. I want your spot so i'll PvP you. You aren't tough enough to take my spot so I smoke your ass. Hmm, if i war you and you kill me 6 times war is up and i go find all your clannies and kill them while they are AFK (we all do it) lvl'ing in the field. But in a 14 man clan. I want your spot so i'll PvP you for it. You aren't tough enough, i smoke your ass repeatedly and you can't do a thing about it except die alot. This really doesn't apply to the "Supers" , but it does apply to them as they head to crazy high lvl's. Getting to lvl120 gets slowed down if you can't AFK macro as needed. Some are so powerful i'm not sure why a war would matter to them, but i'm guessing they has their reasons. I'd really like to know why the supers don't just stay warred up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have heard no intelligent reason to change the war system as of yet.  I am very open minded but so far, the reasons are just laughable.  #changemymind

added: ok, maybe the kill 5 rule should go away

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LLCJPhenomenon said:

I actually love the idea of the 14member clan. What it does is stop you from putting up the one sided war, then finding them afk and starting the war because they are using their skills as intended. This way they can PvP you as they choose and lvl only to be disturbed if you choose to go red on them or just pk the party after they are flagged. But you can't start the war. Perfect if you ask me, which you didn't, but still perfect.  Why do you think you need a war? What purpose does it serve? PvP is PvP whether at War or not. This is a PvP game which can happen at any given time. Those that throw up the war or normally just trying to stop someone from fighting them back by bringing the whole clan into the mix. I want your spot so i'll PvP you. You aren't tough enough to take my spot so I smoke your ass. Hmm, if i war you and you kill me 6 times war is up and i go find all your clannies and kill them while they are AFK (we all do it) lvl'ing in the field. But in a 14 man clan. I want your spot so i'll PvP you for it. You aren't tough enough, i smoke your ass repeatedly and you can't do a thing about it except die alot. This really doesn't apply to the "Supers" , but it does apply to them as they head to crazy high lvl's. Getting to lvl120 gets slowed down if you can't AFK macro as needed. Some are so powerful i'm not sure why a war would matter to them, but i'm guessing they has their reasons. I'd really like to know why the supers don't just stay warred up.

That is not the reason for 14 person clan.  As if you didn't most 14 person clans are filled with high level high pvpers.  It allows to xp in peace for 2 weeks between sieges where the rejoin in the main clan the day before then drop right after siege.  Main clan continue to hold the castle with wars up and no in the clan and members continue to xp in peace  unless you PK them abusing a flaw in the war system.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

That is not the reason for 14 person clan.  As if you didn't most 14 person clans are filled with high level high pvpers.  It allows to xp in peace for 2 weeks between sieges where the rejoin in the main clan the day before then drop right after siege.  Main clan continue to hold the castle with wars up and no in the clan and members continue to xp in peace  unless you PK them abusing a flaw in the war system.

whats the flaw? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thats another flaw in the system going the opposite way.  For most the clan size was suppose to allow small clans to grow once they hit 15 people the cap should apply again, so if a 14 person clan ever 15 or gets to a certain clan level you no longer afforded the protection which would eliminate that problem or lets just go back to the war system I suggested and problems all around are solved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How do you propose the 15 man avoids a war if they don't want it?  You can't say, "if you wanna siege you need open wars all the time", not gonna happen, shouldn't even be considered.   It goes both ways, 1 dude w/ 100 grand in gear sitting in a 15 man clan warring everyone so he can disrupt an entire clan but they can't go out and retaliate because there's only 1 real dude that's not gonna let you find him.   No solution I've read so far works for both sides.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The solution isn't that hard if you understand the real issue: clans abusing game mechanics to trigger wars vs afk players.

The problem is many classes have AoE damage skills that flag back automatically.  Tyrrs, sigels, isses are prime examples.  Take that away, and there's no reason for the < 14 clan rules anymore.

  • All: Target / damage everyone and everything.
  • Chaotic: Target / damage monsters and red players.
  • Enemies: Target / damage monsters, players at war against your clan, or red/purple players that are not in your clan/alliance/party.
  • Monsters: Target / damage monsters only.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This already happens I had to report someone for doing it he had 3 or 4 clans he would war people with with him and 14 low level alts, u couldn't find him but he would hunt your clan all night on alts and log his main to kill you, IE Harassment which is against Code of Conduct he did finally get banned and wars were dismissed so sometimes NCSoft does enforce their code of conduct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

make penalty for leaving a clan a full 14 days (336 hours) for anyone level 110+

this will prevent people detagging after siege to do ToH/farm/etc

 

is the simplest fix that doesnt require Korea to do too much

 

 

the other option is people need to stop being bitches, but that wont happen...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...