New Lineage II Team Member

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Hey Everyone!

My name is Sunshine and I’m happy to join the Lineage II team as the Community Lead for Aden. While I am new to Lineage II, I'm an NCWest veteran and have worked on many titles. I look forward to sharing more about Aden, and seeing you around the community! 

Cheers!

• Like 5

• L2 Team
51 minutes ago, Enthused said:

Welcome to the Lineage II side of things! Thank you for the FAQ and the transparency behind everything so far. We are all looking forward to hearing more about Aden!

Awww shucks, thanks! 🥰

I'm really happy to be here, and will do my best to keep y'all updated.

• L2 Team
13 minutes ago, Pecus said:

Welcome @Sunshine!

Looking forward for Aden 😍
I remember the early days of Classic, us chasing @Jujiaround during live events - fun times! I hope we can get some of that during the launch of Aden too!

Thank you, @Pecus! It's great to be here, and I'm looking forward to Aden too! I'll pick @Juji's brain and see what fun we can have. 😁

On 7/21/2021 at 7:16 PM, Sunshine said:

Hey Everyone!

My name is Sunshine and I’m happy to join the Lineage II team as the Community Lead for Aden. While I am new to Lineage II, I'm an NCWest veteran and have worked on many titles. I look forward to sharing more about Aden, and seeing you around the community! 

Cheers!

Welcome to the rabbit hole :D

I wondering, how much your post limit in a day :) 3? :)

On 7/21/2021 at 8:16 PM, Sunshine said:

Hey Everyone!

Cheers!

Hi, and welcome, hope you will fun with the new server and so all the players, gaming is all about  having fun.

• Like 1

• Hime unpinned this topic