[Complete] Emergency Maintenance: Thursday, August 19, 2021

Sunshine

There is only one other instance that I remember being this bad in L2, maybe there were other but the one I remember all the way back when NC decided to launch C2, (I think it was C2), and they set up a Public Test Server on the same server as Bartz, with internet speed and computer processing power being what they were back then it was the worst, you were literally frozen in place and could not move, so this is the second worst. I do remember however that with the launch of Classic, the Talking Island server suffered not from lag issues but an excesively long queue to log in, sometimes 900 or more players which caused wait times of 45 minutes or even more. On top of some compensation (specially for wasted potions, time on timed objects, etc...) was to set up a free server transfer service to all who wanted to move to other services and a compensation pack. @Sunshineyou guys should start considering this ASAP.

3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Okay, thank you! I'm escalating.

time to change some stuff and make another server and split this up so we can all play and have fun with normal status not heavy af :( makes it not fun and cant lvl if i cant use my hp pots so missed out on alot today ty

Client Limits did not cause this.... no differant if 3 pc are 3 account or one pc running 9, same , it only hurts your own PC with too much strain on your system...  or 

who makes (10) account just play a Knew server or play casual testing, most likely to make/sale  adena,  I have 4 of my account sense retail,  2004 ish other two I made when I retired in 2021.  there 6 people in my family 6 account,  you just made 10 , that's allot of email account. in the past a master USER can have 2 under it. I almost lost those when i was deployed.  seriously what are testing , yes the adena has always been issue in this game, but at the moment there is no way to run group in a party and kill money fat mobs.  unless u use program.  The In game macro Assist only works if the live player spams (right click on  party member to work)  

~so back to client Log in, I have laptop which has the dumb integrated intel driver, (gives win License Error) that is no longer supported by the game, they did this patch 2 months ago,  then after many compliant they ninja removed it.  there's no update in intel records, so no they didn't make fix, but like I stated in forums on last check it worked, thinking the same will happen next week, just hope they remember what code it was remove so i can use it again,  other wise at the end of month i just continue use this one go back to Chronos ....  

So enjoy all you new email accounts , and your adena sale service  cough cough....&******  really 10 account just for some in game items I barley got 1 mil with 4 all combined , waste almost all of it buying ore...    Don't bash you said your the one who made ten account to get free stuff, you part of the problem , game worked fine sure it  didn't help the over abundance free stuff, I like being able enjoy not slave to it

no issues here, I was bit  bad at first 3pm eastern,  it go allot better  then pursued get worse. I pushed limit found that 6, found my PC like 5 , works fine no large draw on Pc health .. I am forced to use my retail accounts on one PC, wish I could use two.,  but win license error is stopping me, I  hope you guys resolve the issue (((the currant one))), I will have to buy new laptop sad... . in the past I had complaints about internet crashes ,I apologize for my attitude in blaming your service but it was on my end.   and I was using outdated router service, I haven't been mass dced sense they replaced  router....  

• Thanks 1

@Sunshine @Hime  @Juji   The problem is simple, the server is not supporting the high number of requests demanded by an absurd limit of 10 login screens for PC. Just look at Elcadia, it is the server with a much smaller population, consequently fewer people to login 10 screens, and consequently fewer bots and fewer requests. In elcadia there is no such problem with item lag. The staff is closing their eyes to this!

You guys on here are just so not looking at the picture the lag is getting caused by items on ground from Noone picking up second if it was caused by bots 10 toons one pc why didn't it lag at start then please they are trying to fix it..   takes a little time but give them a chance for this is new events are new as well and codes break or mess things up as well so let the dev and @ juji and all them figure this out get over your self 10 toons per pc is not the problem if its that bad switch servers leave game stop crying they know they on the fix.....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pappaPhat said:

You guys on here are just so not looking at the picture the lag is getting caused by items on ground from Noone picking up second if it was caused by bots 10 toons one pc why didn't it lag at start then please they are trying to fix it..   takes a little time but give them a chance for this is new events are new as well and codes break or mess things up as well so let the dev and @ juji and all them figure this out get over your self 10 toons per pc is not the problem if its that bad switch servers leave game stop crying they know they on the fix.....

its not a new thing, essence has been out for a while but while it is new to us it is an old game. the euro servers had the same problems until a mass exodus of people who couldnt deal with the lag, then the servers became stable again. so literally your last sentence is how to fix the server... once a certain amount of people have had enough of this shit they will leave and the server will be good.

Hello good
two days that you can't play well buying a pack, and nothing now generates a withdrawal anywhere in the ware, in the hp, in the crafting.

to the end that these are going to reach, we are sucked to get the dead characters. the other server works perfectly ours not what a disaster.

1 hour ago, rec said:

its not a new thing, essence has been out for a while but while it is new to us it is an old game. the euro servers had the same problems until a mass exodus of people who couldnt deal with the lag, then the servers became stable again. so literally your last sentence is how to fix the server... once a certain amount of people have had enough of this shit they will leave and the server will be good.

Okay your right this old server to lineage your right pat your self on your back kind sir cool now take the concept and put it on opening day no lag after the introduction to the event lag Humm explaine please how same number of people playing still

same old crap, latency issues. too many people log in and the only fix is to restart the server. we are not going to pay for the larger tier bandwidth when half these people will quit in the next 3 weeks. so were just gonna do periodic restarts to bandaid the issue plus we will open the 3rd server next week; it is the most cost effective solution

6 minutes ago, MinoltaPro said:

I am NOT panicking. You never worked in gaming company OK? I did for 10+ years.

These NC guys are really So easy going. they should find a new job. They are shitting the face of all other Gaming professionals who are working so hard to keep their responsibilities for their players.

you don't know anything about me :) I can only say that it's just a game. There are different scenarios in the game anything can happen. Who are you, I don't care and how many years what you've been doing, just a cool down, let them fix it and we'll probably compensate for it in some way. Such chaotic and toxic writing spoils the whole community. Be patient and wait for news from the developers