Cursed Defense Time

0nizooka

Change Cursed Defense   

161 members have voted

1. 1. Choice to change time to Cursed Defense time

• 23.00 UTC
    • Keep it same time

On 03/10/2021 at 22:45, Scoobz said:

Também não chamo de pvp quando todos vocês estão na zona de segurança e me atingem no campo de batalha @Juji @Hime, como podemos mudar essa dinâmica do jogo também? Eu atiro neles eu fico vermelho, eles ficam em zona de paz e me batem e tudo bem ... Eu postarei uma foto do que eu quero dizer amanhã! ou melhor ainda, procure espadas e observe por si mesmo!

BE CAREFUL when posting this supposed personal print ,  on your side also do this...

some food for thoughts here: NC can see from the IP logs which countries their players originate as well when there are peaks in player activity, these are simple statistics on which they report monthly if not weekly so this poll isn't really relevant as they know the truth

it's obvious that they have decided long time ago to stick to these times cause NCWest = NA and it doesn't look good if there wouldn't be an NA L2 Live server

anyone who has played for a while here knows there's a clear peak activity window around early afternoon NA and evening Europe / early night Russia - it like that for any large International MMO

long story short, they know the times for cursed swords isn't right and it's a bit baffling that that hasn't been addressed yet

On 10/4/2021 at 4:06 PM, TheWatcher said:

@Adelyais trashtalking in real life people without having a clue, about renovate houses, starving and selling accounts. 

The same person , that was trashtalking Divekio as misogyn and racists and now they are friends.

So either Divekio stopped to be all that, or @Adelyabecame the same. 

Go figure. 

Keep it ingame and stop that toxicity. Because its bad to taste the same venom you throw, right? 

The only toxicity is coming from all those greedy players who are doing RMT ,and even if they "quited" ,they still log for swords to keep that going,maybe you are included too, ;)  since you are so offend it ! 

Keep it the same. And as far as oly goes it's way too early. I'm lucky to get in my matches for 1 character while EU can easily get multiple toons through because of the time. So maybe I'll make a thread about that a QQ a bit. Also sieges are right during my dinner time on Sunday so if you all could vote to start those later I'd appreciate that too. 

• Haha 1