Cursed Defense Time

0nizooka

Change Cursed Defense   

161 members have voted

1. 1. Choice to change time to Cursed Defense time

• 23.00 UTC
    • Keep it same time

There already exists a server for the european timezone. You're proposing to alienate North American players in a North American server b/c you're losing. You transferred TO an NA timezone server and want to change it. 

• Like 4

Well as we’re posting our opinions on the matter, I think I speak for more than one North American on the….North American server, when I say that’d be severely inconvenient considering most people aren’t even off work at that time. As server transfers are still open? I would think that if the EU players reeeeeally wanted to play for the swords event, they would consider switching to naia where the time zone works better for them. Not to mention that if Juji were to see the server activity during swords, I believe he’d agree the only problem is keeping the game from lagging. 

I think the time of swords is perfectly fine as it’s, again, geared towards North American players on a North American server. I’d even go as far as to say that though I don’t agree a time change is necessary, maybe make the chests active longer? It would be fun to be able to have a longer time that the swords drop in the game and have the server forced to pvp more, which is the overall goal isn’t it? More activity and opportunity to participate?  It also prevents players from keeping swords in castles or forts which is another complaint that’s been brought up as an issue in the past. 

The main argument I heard on the server today whilst it was discussed at length in world shout, was that Olympiad is a time shared between servers. It’s a good point, but Olympiad is Friday and Saturday. Though people, of course, still work on the weekend, that’s considered the end of the work week and even then they try to extend it out so North Americans on the North American server can participate after they get done working. Many people come home late from work or have to get kids from school, feed their families, then have time to play finally. Frankly it would be absurd to consider changing the time of the NORTH AMERICAN SERVER EVENT for EUROPEAN players who already have their own server… while server transfers are still open right now. 

• Like 1

I reckon just remove it, its exploited by same handful of  people over and over , the rich get richer and RMT the bloods anyway ...    or like i suggested in  favorite raid bosses bring back an enhanced  Gorden that 120's cant kill in 1 sec  and it spawns same time swords drop in oren chest zone  with its  sole purpose to hunt down sword weilders  and any in oren chest zone not attacking the chests take on raid aggro also

time to bring back some fun on this server and reduce  exploitation mechanics   @Juji @Hime

add to poll bring back enhanced Gordon 

I dont think that to shift the swords time  2 or 3 hours before would create an unbalance toward USA time players.

It would be good so at sword there would be actual pvp, but apparently USA players are scared of EURO  players on a NA server.

Dont be carebear vote yes for more pvp!

14 hours ago, 0nizooka said:

To increase server activity and to give a fair chance to all population of server we suggest to change time for swords fights(Defense time)  

You realize by moving it.. it would then NO LONGER be fair to NORTH AMERICA... this is a NORTH AMERICAN SERVER. If you want Euro Times... go to a EURO SERVER 

9 minutes ago, lorekarf said:

I dont think that to shift the swords time  2 or 3 hours before would create an unbalance toward USA time players.

It would be good so at sword there would be actual pvp, but apparently USA players are scared of EURO  players on a NA server.

Dont be carebear vote yes for more pvp!

You would be wrong.. half the country is still at work at 3pm. Go to a Euro Server, you signed up for NA Server.. play by NA times. There is a Euro server.. AND Server transfers... GLHF! 

I think if people want to do things earlier, say euro times, move to naia.  in fact I like the idea to move it 2 hours later  makes it better for all who actually pvp.   We cant adjust a server time for events for ONE party.  That would not be fair to the rest of the server who plays on this server to have activities in NA time zone. 

Why you NA players crying while you all playing olympiad both days? you gonna tell me but oly is weekend so it is different! AND HOW YOU ATTENDING TO SIEGE?  Also i see someone mention that if swords are 2-3 hours earlier there won't be pvp, cause NA players wont be able to attend (while they already attend on other events similar time that EU people ask for swords to be) . BUT THERE IS NO PVP RIGHT NOW ANYWAYS CAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A BIG AMOUNT OF PLAYERS TO ATTEND CAUSE OF THE TIME THE EVENT IS TAKING PLACE. So what is your point exactly? At least the people who spam, admit that this event is the last event you are able to 'win' due to the inactivity of your enemies and you don't want to lose that also. STOP using cheap excuses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Potatolover said:

Why you NA players crying while you all playing olympiad both days? you gonna tell me but oly is weekend so it is different! AND HOW YOU ATTENDING TO SIEGE?  Also i see someone mention that if swords are 2-3 hours earlier there won't be pvp, cause NA players wont be able to attend (while they already attend on other events similar time that EU people ask for swords to be) . BUT THERE IS NO PVP RIGHT NOW ANYWAYS CAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A BIG AMOUNT OF PLAYERS TO ATTEND CAUSE OF THE TIME THE EVENT IS TAKING PLACE. So what is your point exactly? At least the people who spam, admit that this event is the last event you are able to 'win' due to the inactivity of your enemies and you don't want to lose that also. STOP using cheap excuses.

naia transfers are open, nothing is keeping you on NA server 

2 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Im going to agree with the other in that this is a North American Server, if we change times on this server to Euro, we wont have ANY servers on NA time. 

What are you talking about ?  we ask to align cursed weapon fights to Olympiad , Siege time ... for olympiad and sieges is not NA server?

Stop spaming to avoid pvp and keep swords and this nonsense time 4h later than olympiad and sieges. 

ALl major events must have same time as olympiad or siege time. why you want to avoid fun and pvp ? and u spam to keep this swords time at 0400 am for europe ?

explain