Why 40k proof of disposal?

luxifer

Hi Thebuffer, lv110 o more is fine more exigent quest, but now, lvl 101 / 105 is boring... maybe this can change, and admins re designed the quest, kill mobs, only kill mobs, is ridiculous, we can for fun, not for become killer serial of mobs XD, haven't raid solo, haven't armors and weapon, haven't grade "D,C,B,A,S" dissapear, u cant normal craft, kill + kill + kill.. :/

Literally all you have to do till 110 is kill mobs. Who cares if you need 10 20 50 or 500 thousand quest items, you 'll be killing millions of mobs to get to 110. Besides, all exalted gives you these days is the books for the passives, the armor and weapon you get at 99 and 85. There really isn't any rush to complete it.

On 10/26/2021 at 8:57 AM, Mete said:

Literally all you have to do till 110 is kill mobs. Who cares if you need 10 20 50 or 500 thousand quest items, you 'll be killing millions of mobs to get to 110. Besides, all exalted gives you these days is the books for the passives, the armor and weapon you get at 99 and 85. There really isn't any rush to complete it.

yes i know, but, more lv more fun zones, i am in lv 104 Death King (new char) have nice weapon have nice armor, but.. same zone, "coal", hellb, L. Circle,... not more.. i play alone maybe is that. but.. :P ... 40k mobs.. is ridiculous for a simple quest. maybe have any gift at 10k.. 20k.. etc.. is more fun.

On 10/26/2021 at 8:39 AM, godlike123 said:

yeah,  kill mob on L2 is ridiculous,  please stop the mob killing

lol, u like kill and kill and kill.. fine for u. me like more pve, more craft, more raid, more raid solo, now is armor R, R99 R110 :V.. C? B? A? S? S80? disapear.. but.. u are happy only killing mob.. 🥱

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 4:06 PM, iJulian said:

No one force u to finish quest...

Actually, unless they DRASTICALLY lower the XP wall between 105 - 110, he'll be hunting in areas where the quest items drop no matter what and killing billions of them to level. So yes, in a way he is "forced" to finish the quest, one way or the other.  :) 

That said, no one forces him to accept the quest.

• 5 months later...
On 11/18/2021 at 6:59 AM, Aleppo said:

.....🙃

9qg7U4v.png

On 11/22/2021 at 2:43 PM, SrtMarques said:

where is this from? Korean?

seems he goes to the source... or he could get better translated info in the latest patch notes...

Added a 7th Exalted, Unity of Power quest.

• You can play the quest through Eva's Knight Lionel Hunter in Heine.

Requirements

Completion Condition

Clear Reward

Complete the 6th Exalted, Master of the New Power quest, Lv. 110    

Lv. 115+, collect 320,000 Proof of Solidarity

Spellbook: Dignity of the Exalted Lv. 7