[Doom Clan PK all afk players] Request for Full Refund of whatever i have bought due to constant harrasment

EnzoPorsche

Today all day members of Doom Clan on Elcadia killing me and all my alts like every 10-15 minutes.

Without any obvious reason, no war, nothing. 

I am 80% of the day AFK and 20% playing.

I cannot play the game as you NC soft promised to me.

If it is a chaotic server is fine, just give me all the money i have spend for goods and items that i cannot use anymore.

Server is obviously failed and GMs i guess have other jobs to do. 

Farm zones are zero players because some1 decided to kill them all. What a failing server. 

I do not blame the Crazy people. Crazy are crazy. 

You NC Soft GMs are responsible for the server. So its your fault not taking any actions.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• EnzoPorsche changed the title to [Doom Clan PK all afk players] Request for Full Refund of whatever i have bought due to constant harrasment

Harassing or Defamatory Content
For the same reason, harassing, bullying or defamatory content will also not be tolerated. Throwing around insults or targeting individuals or groups with malice has a negative effect on everyone’s experience in the forums.
Harassment takes many forms, if we believe that there is an intent to bully other forum users or make them feel uncomfortable in this environment, action will be taken.

So where is NCSOFT GM's to take care of server? We know there are PVP and PVE but not 100% PKers characters to avoid other players to farm and make the quests!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/16/2021 at 12:58 AM, Cynical said:

carebear hugs for everyone....  You enjoyed a free farm server for months and what now u gotta fight for spots and rez after pk???  Welcome to blackbird

This is not spot fighting, this is a level 80+ repeatedly killing ALL low level characters in plains of glory, silent valley, lizardmen.

Doing nothing else but that. Hour after hour. Not farming himself. 

Grieving and harassing other players who can't fight back.

Actions which clearly deserve ban.

If anyone in ncsoft cared ofc...

Right? 

@Hime @Sunshine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Flammable said:

This is not spot fighting, this is a level 80+ repeatedly killing ALL low level characters in plains of glory, silent valley, lizardmen.

Right? 

@Hime @Sunshine

+1 to that

On 11/16/2021 at 3:35 PM, Flammable said:

Right? 

@Hime @Sunshine

There is an easier solution.  You should quickly resolve this issue by quitting the game.  You will be a doing great service to the gaming community by not supporting that type of harassment and the horrible monetization.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2021 at 2:38 PM, Portuga said:

Harassing or Defamatory Content
For the same reason, harassing, bullying or defamatory content will also not be tolerated. Throwing around insults or targeting individuals or groups with malice has a negative effect on everyone’s experience in the forums.
Harassment takes many forms, if we believe that there is an intent to bully other forum users or make them feel uncomfortable in this environment, action will be taken.

So where is NCSOFT GM's to take care of server? We know there are PVP and PVE but not 100% PKers characters to avoid other players to farm and make the quests!

Same situation happens in Blackbird with OneTeam and WhiteOrde allies, they proclaim themselves as owners of specific zones of lvling/farming, and as at this point the game have very limited options for choose where to go kill mobs near your lvl, is obviously an abuse. And god have mercy of you if you ever kill an Atingo and get the pet or drop while they are trying to PK you even if they reach once you were already killing the boss, because they fell "very offended" that you STOLE their boss and sent war declaration to your clan and start hunting every single clan member they see, PK them until they has to pay L2coin to recover exp and items, leaving the only option, leave the clan and voala they get rid of an entire clan just for a whim.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chibiusa said:

a friend gets her forum account banned for posting screenshots showing this exactly situation, in several zones and times.

Yes, I'm well aware that Mods/GM's would rather hide these issues then actually address them.

• 4 months later...

pfff, how do you think that if someone kill you is a bannable razon?
the game allows pvp, if the other player is highter level, you loose, nothing to do

Refund, omg, how do you think that this is possible, you want a refund because "you dont want to play"?? unbelievable

hahahaha