Live Server Maintenance: February 2, 2022

Arctic

Just now, therealGoFast said:

So... did they just take down every server. now i cant even go play ADEN while i wait for Chronos to come back

i managed to create a char in Aden before it was take down after the first crash

10 minutes ago, DCSoft said:

"Could Not Connect to Authentication Server. Please try again LATER"
NCSoft been HACKED!!!! Give all my money back....

The game runs in parallel servers always, 3 way connection it only means they restart the whole building plus the parking lot lights, not only the game server. Sounds bad.

11 minutes ago, Halal said:

We are addicts :) Hope that guy in the basement in earlier post does not have to go out and play, byw wonders how his mum knows servers are down....

She hears me scream and cry "The servers are down the servers are down....NOOOOOOOO!!!"  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DCSoft said:

I'm not sure if this will make it better for my enchanting or make it WORSE.... Still have 700ish scrolls to use up!! If i can get back in to use these damn things... GM JUJU make me get a +25 Dragon Weapon!! Thx!!

i have to give you some credit.. the amount of tears you still shedding after all the other cries... just AMAZING!!!!

2 minutes ago, zerra said:

Whats the hold up still can't log into ANY servers toons prolly all dead no xp no adena cant complete leveling  what gives now.

you ack like your going to get a lvl anytime now or in the near future like  1 hour or so lol and oh all the adena your getting 

1 minute ago, Halal said:

Since many people are watching this thread...question for the knowledgeable...possible to change human mage body to human warrior body and keep the class and sub class via the change race option?

From what i understand no you cant. you'll need to make a warrior and make the subclass a mage

Just now, therealGoFast said:

From what i understand no you cant. you'll need to make a warrior and make the subclass a mage

Kind of sad. I really dont like my feoh archmage. Looks like wearing a skirt when using robe. Maybe later will get leviathian gear and modify it to look like Dark Crystal robe