Live Server Maintenance: February 2, 2022

Arctic

• L2 Team

Hello All,

Unfortunately, the server transfer script to fix the affected server transfer characters from the maintenance last week failed today. We are requesting for a new script from the Dev team tonight. We will not be opening the server transfers up until the issue is resolved. I apologize for the great inconvenience!

Thank You!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Unfortunately, the server transfer script to fix the affected server transfer characters from the maintenance last week failed today. We are requesting for a new script from the Dev team tonight. We will not be opening the server transfers up until the issue is resolved. I apologize for the great inconvenience!

Thank You!

And how much longer will it take for the servers to get up!? 🤔

15 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

so , we have to wait another week ? are you kidding right ? 

16 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

When u will fix, i supose to have my item from Crhonos at 26/01/2022 and at 02/02/2022 NOTHING again.

When?????????

19 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

What we will do with event chests and scrolls that was transfered between servers? 2/2 will be deleted all event items.

Power of Love doesn't work, it's not possible to claim the items. Emergency maintenance coming?

I'd be happy to just go on with my business but you never announce i advance... I don't wanna lose an instance.

PLS AT LEAST ONCE ANNOUNCE 1H BEFORE THE RESTART!!!!!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

I hope you are testing it the moment you get the script... waiting one more week to have it fail again, what will be the solution?

Not even talk about compensation, at this point your team is silence about anything regarding it.

This was a mess, naked characters waiting for a magical solution.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

Please consider making a topic regarding the transfers. It is a long-term problem by now and players could get lost reading the forums. Also make sure, that players do have enough time to trade/enchant/whatever they need to do with items with timer. It is a great inconvenience, so please urge the devs to the max. Thanks @Juji!

• Like 1

• L2 Team
37 minutes ago, PimpMyBow said:

Yeah I'm banned as well, sweet

35 minutes ago, Mete said:

it affects lots of people, not just you

https://imgur.com/a/AfyC9Hs

30 minutes ago, Brasileirinho said:

I'm trying to enter no game because this error arises 

https://ibb.co/HdcySkx

Can you please submit a support ticket immediately?

20 minutes ago, Khelida said:

Event NPC bugged. No option to get even buffs!

We are investigating the issue now with the event!

12 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Please consider making a topic regarding the transfers. It is a long-term problem by now and players could get lost reading the forums. Also make sure, that players do have enough time to trade/enchant/whatever they need to do with items with timer. It is a great inconvenience, so please urge the devs to the max. Thanks @Juji!

A topic is being created now regarding the server transfer issue today. We are also preparing packages of equipment for those who were affected, so you can still play.