Live Server Maintenance: February 2, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Sorry for the error in the post everyone! I looked over Hime's past posts and it appeared we use the same message from week to week, however I did miss that the date in the post changes.

Thanks for your understanding, and as Juji said above we are looking into the outage!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are currently investigating the crash issue. The server is being restarted now.

Thanks for the update. Good to know operator is aware. I just bought some Ncoin at the same time. Hope it updates the credit when server restarts.

4 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Sorry for the error in the post everyone! I looked over Hime's past posts and it appeared we use the same message from week to week, however I did miss that the date in the post changes.

Thanks for your understanding, and as Juji said above we are looking into the outage!

Well never read, dont you? shit happend

4 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Sorry for the error in the post everyone! I looked over Hime's past posts and it appeared we use the same message across each one, however I did miss that the date in the post changes.

Don't worry about it. A decade ago, I wrote my first email to my boss and wrote Adele instead of A***. Lucky never did not reply...nvm I'll find  someone (else) like you:)

@Juji we understund, new GMs, server down 2 times in 20 min, all good.

U cant always fix this things by giving 1 only angel cat buff... and tbh 

36 minutes ago, Juji said:

Angel Cat has been spawned and will disappear after maintenance starts.

u should think a little bit more about players sometimes