Live Server Maintenance: February 2, 2022

Arctic

1 minute ago, therealGoFast said:

so its starting to look like were not getting the servers back tonight

Which server you playing ?

There is 7 hours before scheduled maintenance. Best wishes of luck for the people still with the dragon boxes and dragon weapon enchants. Its afternoon here in Singapore, so I am still hopeful.

3 minutes ago, therealGoFast said:

so its starting to look like were not getting the servers back tonight

Prob not and the people who have been waiting for hours will miss out on the 10 -20 minutes GM spend on TI giving out buffs

when it does finally come back online. great compensation package they have there...

1 minute ago, abn said:

Prob not and the people who have been waiting for hours will miss out on the 10 -20 minutes GM spend on TI giving out buffs

when it does finally come back online. great compensation package they have there...

I dont think there gonna compensate us for this wait time. at least since ive been playing ive never been compensated for server downtimes

9 minutes ago, Halal said:

Since many people are watching this thread...question for the knowledgeable...possible to change human mage body to human warrior body and keep the class and sub class via the change race option?

When choosing Human or Orc race you also need to pick Fighter or Mage model... Your Stats will be based on Race + Class so Fighter Class can use Mage model or the opposite. 

• Can request changes to Race and Race Model (Fighter/Mystic for Humans and Orcs).
    • Can also request to keep your race, but change the race model if you wish.

Race Change Service FAQ – Lineage II Support (lineage2.com)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, therealGoFast said:

I dont think there gonna compensate us for this wait time. at least since ive been playing ive never been compensated for server downtimes

Must not have played long. I mean , i been here since release and they been good about it since then as long as you are on at the right times.

3 minutes ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

When choosing Human or Orc race you also need to pick Fighter or Mage model... Your Stats will be based on Race + Class so Fighter Class can use Mage model or the opposite. 

• Can request changes to Race and Race Model (Fighter/Mystic for Humans and Orcs).
    • Can also request to keep your race, but change the race model if you wish.

Race Change Service FAQ – Lineage II Support (lineage2.com)

Thanks a lot !

Just now, abn said:

I can spare one if he still needs. will trade a nut for 1 +10 limited and 1 DW st1 cutter

See that NC? I'm willing to give up a testi yet you give most the event items to "certain people".