Live Server Maintenance: February 2, 2022

Arctic

Just chill and give them time. You guys remind me of a kid trowing a tantrum because they got their console took from them.

You guys might bring up "But we pay for this crap". When you buy a car and it gives out after 10 years, do you run to the dealer and flip at them because you paid for it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Erica28 said:

Just chill and give them time. You guys remind me of a kid trowing a tantrum because they got their console took from them.

You guys might bring up "But we pay for this crap". When you buy a car and it gives out after 10 years, do you run to the dealer and flip at them because you paid for it?

ok but alot of us just bought our cars

4 minutes ago, Erica28 said:

Of course we do, unless the dealer is a hot babe then we blackmail her into taking it all off 😉

2 minutes ago, ZielKnijper said:

more clients per pc yes good good, i can save some on my power bill

But there is a limit on what is possible with in game macros.

Business idea...would NCsoft  improve the macros...a more granular control menu...like healer panic heals member below xx% health, auto-ressurect, auto accept ressurect, etc, and auto re-logging if disconnected, auto-party if in name list, etc... 

1 minute ago, DCSoft said:

ROFL, I was thinking you GM's called it a NIGHT!! and Gave up... Like the crap servers did...

1 still around

I am sure they are trying... its their job and money wont come in if people cant play