Live Server Maintenance: February 2, 2022

Arctic

So, lets sum it up.

1. messed with communication (failed to change date in maintenance notes)

2. messed with paying customers (transfers, damn im glad i didnt give you single cent for years, you dont deserve any of it)

3. messed with server downtime hours before maintenance and some players couldnt use their time limited potions, but hey they were free so whatever :D

4. new communication team is as silent as hime who prolly wasnt even fired. first (Arctic?) logged last time 10 hours ago, other is like Colombo's wife.

5. thanks for angel cat

6. thanks for on-time informations about events (whatever free one isnt working, thats just as it could be with your incompetence)

7. nice art on other event page, wondering if ncwest or someone from korea did it.

8. also thanks for IP restrictions, always wanted emptier servers

• Haha 1

• Administrators

Hey everyone! I've received an update from our game team that we have a fix for the Power of Love event. We will be resolving the issue shortly in-game without any downtime involved. Thank you!

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Hey everyone! I've received an update from our game team that we have a fix for the Power of Love event. We will be resolving the issue shortly in-game without any downtime involved. Thank you!

It works now, thanks! Now the transfers 😛

@JujiDude, I have the same problem as everyone else, I only managed to log my character in my notebook, my computer without success, any account is blocked, I already opened a ticket about it. but on another computer I managed, but unfortunately it is a regrettable mistake for us who have been here for 1 month, 1 year, 10 years and so on.

4 minutes ago, Steecker said:

@JujiDude, I have the same problem as everyone else, I only managed to log my character in my notebook, my computer without success, any account is blocked, I already opened a ticket about it. but on another computer I managed, but unfortunately it is a regrettable mistake for us who have been here for 1 month, 1 year, 10 years and so on.

so if you can login from a different computer that means they have banned hardware ids

wtf are they doing

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Fix the Transfer please  !!!

Why is real attack cookie not tradable? Have you guys done the maths? 

so 10% chance for accessory you need 170 cookies, assuming each box drops 1(which it isnt) thats 170*80ncoin each= 13.600k nccoin for 10% chance, for that amount of coin I can buy a tradable accessory? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PimpMyBow said:

Why is real attack cookie not tradable? Have you guys done the maths? 

so 10% chance for accessory you need 170 cookies, assuming each box drops 1(which it isnt) thats 170*80ncoin each= 13.600k nccoin for 10% chance, for that amount of coin I can buy a tradable accessory? 

I can be certain that some players will not do this calculation!