Live Server Maintenance: February 2, 2022

Arctic

3 minutes ago, Halal said:

Why I love Lineage2.....?

It's there for me 99.99% of the scheduled available time. 

I can use in game macro to gain XP for a full party (via 3 PCs)

I love my +20(plus)  bow on my kamael

I love my ISS Dominator's Pagrio spells

I love the boobs on my dark elf (wynn/othell FH)

I love my cute but deadly Dwarf  Tyrr Maestro / Eva templar

I wish my male human feoh archmage / wynn had the body of a warrior

I love the crit heals of my elf healer

I love my hard hitting eviscerator

Cheers for the lineage team, and hope your IT support don't get too stressed bringing us back into the game.

Happy Chinese New Year of the Tiger !

Big boobs all the way 😊

1 hour ago, Juji said:

We are currently investigating the crash issue. The server is being restarted now.

While we have your attention..Juji...is it possible to do a race change...human to human...but keeping my classes? I prefer a warrior body on my mage main class. Is this something possible in the race change option?

4 minutes ago, Juji said:

The servers are back online! We are still investigating the cause and will be monitoring for anymore outages.

Angel Cat (x4) is up until maintenance tomorrow.

We cant claim the x4 because we already claimed before... give after maintenance tomorrow also!!!

i love you guys, i was a conversation with a low noob try to make a NZ pt, was pm him for your message on world chat  its waste of shot, soon server crash, he was pm me back for he not care, make me laugh :D just now :D only 1 thing can make me more happy, if he reply to my message here :D

3 minutes ago, DCSoft said:

Too many REtards running this SHlT show!! Get some people with brains... People that can count!! Add...

bro you try to roast the biggest server providers job?  out of your mind? bro the server its not controled by NCSOFT, controled by AMAZON