About Quest Exalted 7th

Rayban

On 3/13/2022 at 10:11 AM, Rayban said:

hello Nc about Q Exalted 7th ... alot players play with Dual class.

when done Q Exalted 7th 320k mobs ... will they can learn Book?

Ex : Main 110 / Dual 115

thank you.

You can turn in the quest on your 115 dual. I don't know the level requirements to learn the book, but it's usually main class 105 as the minimum requirement 

5 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

You can turn in the quest on your 115 dual. I don't know the level requirements to learn the book, but it's usually main class 105 as the minimum requirement 

The description of the books say that you cal use then in main class and 115 lvl

The 6th exalted was also the same. Needed main 110 lvl to learn the books

• Thanks 1

Hello Guys i done Quest Exalted 7th for text if my dual class it could learn Book of Exalted.

but when i finished Q can't.

https://prnt.sc/4wyMQXelhBWE

first link im Dual Class lv115, book so can learn it.

https://prnt.sc/z0ZGzd0JO41w

second link im Main Class lv110, when main class book is dark.

https://prnt.sc/4Dp8ooZJniJ4

information when i try learn in dual class.

From the get-go, acc. to the topicstarter, the complaint was about the 7th book.

And people here were basically asking to allow to exp only dual classes for the completion of the 7th quest.

Now, since Juji goes on breaking limitations and helping people, why won't Juji allow to change any class to DK, Dwarven Maestro or Orc Overlord? Would be glad to use the opportunity and ask for this feature @Juji

7 hours ago, beltway said:

From the get-go, acc. to the topicstarter, the complaint was about the 7th book.

And people here were basically asking to allow to exp only dual classes for the completion of the 7th quest.

Now, since Juji goes on breaking limitations and helping people, why won't Juji allow to change any class to DK, Dwarven Maestro or Orc Overlord? Would be glad to use the opportunity and ask for this feature @Juji

Why should you be able to change to DK? Want DK start one from scratch like everyone else did.

Regarding dualclass I also agree it should be able to be lernt on dualclass, because if you are short minded, we didnt have main class change service for long long time and people start exping dualclass, it's only fair to be able to learn the book on dual class, people are already missing important things (like Ranking buffs) for having low lvl main, lets not make another must have.

@Jujican you please clarify what you proposed to DEV team? To be able to LEARN the spellbook on dualclass, or to fix the bug that on dualclass skills are not showing up?

Thanks.

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, OutrangeouS said:

Why should you be able to change to DK? Want DK start one from scratch like everyone else did.

Regarding dualclass I also agree it should be able to be lernt on dualclass, because if you are short minded, we didnt have main class change service for long long time and people start exping dualclass, it's only fair to be able to learn the book on dual class, people are already missing important things (like Ranking buffs) for having low lvl main, lets not make another must have.

@Jujican you please clarify what you proposed to DEV team? To be able to LEARN the spellbook on dualclass, or to fix the bug that on dualclass skills are not showing up?

Thanks.

We are still discussing with the Dev team on the conditions for using the spellbook with Dual Class. They referenced a change to the spellbooks that happened in Korea on 1/12, but did not clarify if it would resolve the issue with Dual Class. The only change we received in our release today was a fix to the CHA stat for the spellbook.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are still discussing with the Dev team on the conditions for using the spellbook with Dual Class. They referenced a change to the spellbooks that happened in Korea on 1/12, but did not clarify if it would resolve the issue with Dual Class. The only change we received in our release today was a fix to the CHA stat for the spellbook.

Oh yes, they did fix on this 1/12 patch, good news

Removed the restrictions on the level of use of the magic book that is paid as a reward for completing the Honors Quest.

3 hours ago, OutrangeouS said:

Thanks.

Why should you be able to complete 7th exalted quest having exped only dual? Want 7th stage exalted skills, exp your main (as intended) start a new character.

Using your rationale :D

Main Class service is now for free (for the 2nd time), and, since said services were, quote, "unavailable for long long time",  said suffering dual class hostages should have, quote, "start one from scratch like everyone else did".

@Juji Can you please deny such request of the game mechanics break, since, on the book it is written "Can ONLY be learnt by MAIN CLASS Lv. 115 and above", and written for reason. The reason which is not less calculated that one which doesn't allow us to chose DK/Overlord/Maestro as dual class or as the reawakened main.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

@Jujibeaware is not only cant learn on dual, i learned on main, and when switch to dual class the pasive stat skill goes lvl 6 and no attribute of exhalted. so on dual the skill i learned on main not working.

@JujiTo clarify this. I am 115/120, finished the quest, learned both skills on my 115 main, but my dual class still has level 6 dignity and is missing the +100 element attack/defense. Is this intentional? If I remember correctly previous exalted quests applied to both classes when completed. 

RU getting the fix today.

• - Fixed a bug due to which the skill "Majority of Honor" Lv.7 gave an increase in luck instead of charisma.
  • - Fixed a bug due to which the skills "Majority of Honor" Lv. 7 and "Honor Release" learned on the main class could not be used on the dual class.
  • - Honor skill books can now be used by characters of any level. Thus, Honor skills can be learned by low-level characters, which will allow them to be used as early as possible, including on a dual class.

On 3/28/2022 at 9:05 PM, Rayban said:

i know that book exalted can learn just in main class

but book exalted 6th, needed just main class lv105, now need 115.

the correct was to be lv110

+1