Increase Adena Limit

MrE

@Juji @Arctic Items in this game are starting to cost up to 15 times the current character adena limit (1 trillion MAX). How are we supposed to buy something in lineage2's "Player driven economy" if our max Adena limit is 1 trillion, and items have skyrocketed, in some cases to over 10 trillion? Your economy has snowballed so far out of control we can't even buy items from each other. In order to buy something that is say, 3 trillion adena, we need 3 characters on each side to be able to give/take the adena, and even then you have to "trust" the other person will give you the item after they've already taken trillion. And as we all know L2 is filled with people that take advantage, this is a broken economy, and if youre not going to fix prices then increase the adena limit so we don't get scammed on top of you screwing us over with prices. 

• Thanks 1

why should someone trade 1t+ adena by more chars or more complicated? only to get scammed? your way, there are plenty ways to bypass this adena limit. I was selling gk necklace lv1 with price over 1t, and people were asking constantly price price price? what for, it cant be traded for adena, over.

about adena overflow, decrease adena drop or increase adena consumption. first good step was vitality in grocery, now this event will also help a bit (changing adena to overenchanted staffs), but there are plenty other ways to remove adena from servers. in korea, they have alive economy, this whole video is about boosting dk class. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTn3-GG4xU

notice prices of aug stones - one augment w/o stone removes 20m adena from server (adena price of aug and R gems), watch and learn juji.

• Thanks 1

One thing that is keeping the prices high, are these events. When they charge $150 USD for an item, that price reflects on the server in Adena.  Same when you spend $500 for NC Coin to get an event item, not from random boxes, but from Night Coins. That Item will cost what the going rates the farmers set for Adena.

• Like 1

It has become a runaway train. People cry for more adena slots, but what needs to happen is the reverse. First, they need to cap total adena that any account can have. If that means wiping out excess adena on accounts, so be it. Secondly, they need to roll back the NC base price for all items and make it impossible for players to charge more than 5% premium of actual base cost. Third, totally revamp the NPC stores to sell every item in game and upgrade the Luxury Shop to include a normal Night Market exchange, albeit at reduced prices.

Let's face it: the market is the most toxic aspect of this game. Fixing that will make the game competitive, because everyone will be able to get what they need from an NPC, as opposed to just a handful of players who control and ruin everything.

Since all items which appear in game are from L2Store and not achievable in game people become selfish,

Adena limit was never an issue in old patches since "Kamael, Gracia and onwards" as variety of items was stunning and everything was achievable in game from drops/bosses and etc. So adena flow was constant. 

Since now we have "SET items which we must have"  and the only way to get something is to buy from someone who was lucky to open god dam random box.. 

And of course more demand means "more expensive" with less items generated in game with 0 Drops in game Adena Limit wont solve anything as they increase Adena limit to 100T and guess what's going to happen after half a year? Items will begin to cost 350T..

God example Dragon Shirt enchant stones they used to cost 30b a piece , now we have more stones generated (of course soon they will skyrocket again once event finished)  and price now is 3b a piece ,

Adena limit is not an issue but HOW items generated in game that is The MAIN Issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LoL, what do you recommend? 🤦‍♂️

Top of dumb tips:

1. Decrease adena rates.

2. Adena cap/wipe.

3. ...

+1 for viable economy (all I reacted posts)

I personally vote for Global AH. It's clean way for balance keeping and price reduction. And then we'll see. 

28 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

LoL, what do you recommend? 🤦‍♂️

Top of dumb tips:

1. Decrease adena rates.

2. Adena cap/wipe.

3. ...

+1 for viable economy (all I reacted posts)

I personally vote for Global AH. It's clean way for balance keeping and price reduction. And then we'll see. 

I recommend to make game more playable and items achievable in game , I don't mind L2Store I spend money my self ,

But lack of items makes items to be expensive and adena cap wont solve the issue its going to make items even more expensive.

Like splendor/god fragments , geez I have trade in my core and orfen rings , swiped whole AH with beleth and core rings to get fragments , where I can get more CORE or Orphen rings to make fragments? Jump back in time when game had drops?

And you need thousands of them and one frag costs nearly 1b and once all baium orfen core rings disapear from game only way to get them is L2Store.

Content where you can get items in  game you can count on fingers and also with low chance, 

Perfect example like i said:

Dragon augment stones 30b a piece - once items got generated in game 3b a piece.

reverse example=

Rune Stones 90kk a piece - after libra and new skills 115+ 300kk a piece.

So more demand prices increase , more items prices decrease.

Greedy Treasure chest is not a good idea or anything else similar this will just be exploited again will only help the same ppl who are the cause of the problem RMT ect. 

Adena cap going up will also not help anything it will only help again RMT. To fix it imo we need all the basic items that you need to xp solo or in groups to be sold in a bundle for cheap so the whole player base can catch up and new players have a fighting chance to even lvl up nvm pvp. The l2 store in Aden imo works better then anything we have in live atm the whales are still whales but the free players can also work/save Adena and buy store items. Im not sure if it would work or not but something needs to be done because the current system is very broken i mean when items cost more adena then you can even carry on one character something is broke.

11 hours ago, Deathrow187 said:

Greedy Treasure chest is not a good idea or anything else similar this will just be exploited again will only help the same ppl who are the cause of the problem RMT ect. 

Adena cap going up will also not help anything it will only help again RMT. To fix it imo we need all the basic items that you need to xp solo or in groups to be sold in a bundle for cheap so the whole player base can catch up and new players have a fighting chance to even lvl up nvm pvp. The l2 store in Aden imo works better then anything we have in live atm the whales are still whales but the free players can also work/save Adena and buy store items. Im not sure if it would work or not but something needs to be done because the current system is very broken i mean when items cost more adena then you can even carry on one character something is broke.

ok, its a time to revamp the game, and fix this, the style is same on l2 aden servers, majoritary of top itens is called "imprint" untradeable and this make the game very much better, chances is more high....!

20 hours ago, Deathrow187 said:

Drops implemented in each farming zones thats what we need,  if you are hunting in enchanted valley for 2months and you get just aden box with not relevant crap  how you can improve?  Now people just locked to exp as items are not achievable from anywhere else apart from Store.

if you farm 105+ zones they must have chances to get items above exalted to let you improve , 

As now a lot of ppl just do dailies PI/crysis/toi and stay afk all day thats the main zones with items to be earned..

So by your level you decide where to farm and were to get items needed to improve and play the game like any other mmorpg game does..

Even Idle mobile games(including l2 mobile)  have drops if you are auto hunting..

They cant give us nice things or drops like you say. Not because they dont want too but because it would just be botted and over run by RMT. The problem is not spending money NAs have np spending money on the game but they have a problem with how the company does it. You see there is not enough of just the entry basic items in the game thats why the prices are insane and this person is asking for a adena cap. They know this and let the items inflate so this way ppl have to spend more ncoin to get those items its a very simple strat BUT its not working normal folks are not paying these insane inflated prices only whales do and tbh they dont have to change a thing cuz they spend enough money to keep the game alive nothing will really change.

But sometimes it would be nice to remember the little guy NCSOFT and give us more things like that expedition pack like last year or 6 months ago? Anyways that was a step in the right direction. If you are going to buff the mobs to insane lvls then you need to also give us a way to get the items needed to hunt because we will not spend double or more just to get those basic items that were sold in the past for much cheaper.

1 hour ago, Deathrow187 said:

They cant give us nice things or drops like you say. Not because they dont want too but because it would just be botted and over run by RMT. The problem is not spending money NAs have np spending money on the game but they have a problem with how the company does it. You see there is not enough of just the entry basic items in the game thats why the prices are insane and this person is asking for a adena cap. They know this and let the items inflate so this way ppl have to spend more ncoin to get those items its a very simple strat BUT its not working normal folks are not paying these insane inflated prices only whales do and tbh they dont have to change a thing cuz they spend enough money to keep the game alive nothing will really change.

But sometimes it would be nice to remember the little guy NCSOFT and give us more things like that expedition pack like last year or 6 months ago? Anyways that was a step in the right direction. If you are going to buff the mobs to insane lvls then you need to also give us a way to get the items needed to hunt because we will not spend double or more just to get those basic items that were sold in the past for much cheaper.

Well they gave us bots our selves(autofarm) so who will buy botted items when you can farm them yourself?

Come on man im talking about the RMT players the ones who use you know.. "sophisticated" tools to exploit the greedy chests and this Orc event atm.  They use the game like a job and its because of stupid ppl that buy from them the rest of the normal player base that in fact enjoy the game and have been supporting it since it was sub based suffer the wrath of ncsoft trying to get back what they take.

5 hours ago, Deathrow187 said:

Come on man im talking about the RMT players the ones who use you know.. "sophisticated" tools to exploit the greedy chests and this Orc event atm.  They use the game like a job and its because of stupid ppl that buy from them the rest of the normal player base that in fact enjoy the game and have been supporting it since it was sub based suffer the wrath of ncsoft trying to get back what they take.

I know what you mean even "heroes" reselling items for real cash is a full time job,

players sell items for cash system is striving as items are rare in game no way to get them so people reselling them cheaper than ncsoft price and chance by opening box, so they using lack of items as a financial profit also ,

I'm not going to lie I have bought weapon in WoW sceptre of sargeras from resellers, not because there was no items in game but because I was to lazy to play..

But in NCwest case they just digging hole with lack of items and making those reseller/exploiters to strive any possible way they are trying to get items. Same as regular players are desperate to get something in they inventories so they could play the game and not think than he will die if he will go from 106 to 108 zone.

Lets comeback to a topic as multimillion company probably knows what they are doing, 

As I have mentioned before adena cap won't solve anything it will make things even worse...

• Like 1

The whole point, if you all read the post was the economy is broken. So they either need to do the right thing and fix it (preference) by not screwing us every chance they get by putting prices through the roof, or change the cap.  I agree in that what they SHOULD do is put drops back in game, and allow us to farm everything, that reduces the price of items. The reality is however they want high prices, because it means they can increase the cost of items in events. 

NC Soft west is simply a division, NONE of the other servers have costs like NA servers do. Not even close, because they have the eisenhad stores that set prices, so things dont go over those prices. if you can always buy a ruby 5 for 100b in the store, it won't ever go above 100b. The economy is 100% NC Soft WESTS' fault, not the parent company. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrE said:

The whole point, if you all read the post was the economy is broken. So they either need to do the right thing and fix it (preference) by not screwing us every chance they get by putting prices through the roof, or change the cap.  I agree in that what they SHOULD do is put drops back in game, and allow us to farm everything, that reduces the price of items. The reality is however they want high prices, because it means they can increase the cost of items in events. 

NC Soft west is simply a division, NONE of the other servers have costs like NA servers do. Not even close, because they have the eisenhad stores that set prices, so things dont go over those prices. if you can always buy a ruby 5 for 100b in the store, it won't ever go above 100b. The economy is 100% NC Soft WESTS' fault, not the parent company. 

We all know that when Korea get cheese NCwest get crumbs,

As our juji have to filter content for us and wont let us enjoy the game like we used to :D about the prices  on cloak sale I can say its just proves point that items are not achievable in game and you are forced to buy them or buy then in insane prices from others ,                          as its a must have item.. :)

43 minutes ago, OutrangeouS said:

Clearly people already forgot about past enchant event where we got Korea's reward and game had to have a rollback :D

If we had good events like other regions, we wouldn't be in such position. 90% of our clan already left to EU server.

What are you trying to say , juji trying to screw us over? Nah , he never would do that apart from last 10years.. :D

Myself I'm playing in both , as soon as I catch up in EU probably will do same , as further it goes less playable NCwest is also @Hime left so last bit of common sense left with him ^^