my gear is:

- enh shadow fighter

- seraph armor +3, full ele

- Frint soul neckl

- orfen soul earring

- earth wyrm ring

- ring of creation

- longin talisman, abundance outlaw

Im playin in duo with ISS SD and question is where should i exp at 98+, for now Im grinding mostly on BS.

Thanks for reply.

erm it's been ages ago when I was around that level but maybe pagens temple at rune or fairies / garden of geneisis / orbis area (same gk npc for all 3 locations)

alternatively Hellbound or upper Giants Cave or the easy mobs areas at Elven Valley - there you can start up fation quests which you will need later ingame and they give xp & rewards upon completion

11 hours ago, Draecke said:

erm it's been ages ago when I was around that level but maybe pagens temple at rune or fairies / garden of geneisis / orbis area (same gk npc for all 3 locations)

alternatively Hellbound or upper Giants Cave or the easy mobs areas at Elven Valley - there you can start up fation quests which you will need later ingame and they give xp & rewards upon completion

If I'm not mistaken all the faction quests for Elven are now 103+ except for maybe the very first starter quest there but I'm sure thats still 99+. I don't think that is a good idea anyways below 101, not sure armor could handle it.

GC Upper is a good idea, HB is also going to be okay at your level. Hell even Boz Core isn't terrible at 98. There are tons of places to xp, just have to find a spot.

4 hours ago, Auburn said:

There are tons of places to xp, just have to find a spot.

Ha, tons of places with bad exp you wanted to say.

In the replay to topic starter, there is only 2 useful places: Pagans temple and Giant Cave lower (renewed location). I am not sure about Blazing swamps (with our damage reduction system).

• 1 year later...

im only a noob and only have low level toons but im finding that blazing swamp is the best xp per hour for 98 thru 100. plus it give mana recharge bonus. mana recharge bonus is also in alter of evil and bloody swamp for lvl 85 thru 97.

On 8/21/2018 at 6:43 PM, Draecke said:

Granpa, you are obsolete regarding low lvl areas :D Pls stay with gods on Olimpus mountain :D.

Even degamad is new he learn fast, best exp for 98 lvl is in Bloody Swamp, anywhere else is just waste of time. To pass 98 lvl is like 2 hours without boosts and vp but solo, in party 4 hours for both your chars to be 99 lvl.
If wasnt so crowded for 99-100 Blazing swamp would be a good ideea...

yes, very crowded all three places. altar / bloody and blazing are where all new players are shoved into. 

what is amazing to me is all the obsolete hunting areas on the map for any level under 85. why wouldnt they just change the level of the monsters in those areas to open the map back up. 

for me im only leveling up to explore the map and the beautiful world they created. love to see new places. doubt i will ever invest 1000dollars in a toon to play the game.

some other places the quests will take you to but have less actual xp are cemetary/ shillen and the silent valley.