Live Server Maintenance: September 28, 2022

Wissp

2 hours ago, ZorbaTheGreek said:

Why the number of posts of this theme is going lower? Seems moderators delete posts faster, than ppl complains..

GMs: seems the event on Naia starts 19:00 gmt+1, instead of 18:00 gmt +1.

Pls correct that or change the description..

It's the NC Soft West way, if you say ANYTHING negative about them, its deleted.. so as we were at 5 pages and now we are at 3 pages, you can see... they do A LOT of censoring. Which is funny, because when you open a ticket, they tell you to go to forums and make your issues known, but when you bring up a negative issue, it's almost instantly deleted. I wonder if the Dev's know the actual truth about the players and how we are treated? 

20 hours ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

And this is is what is wrong with the community and server economies. People don't want to play the game anymore, they just want to spend NCoin and get things right away. Just go combine level 8 SA crystals into Lv9-10-11. This promo box is all about preparing the server for the DCW change coming in a few weeks with the update.

Everybody crying about Libra, Libra always comes just before or just after update. Did @Hermesannounce update yet? No. Just sit and wait and stop crying.

1005%Disagree, you CAN'T level them anymore like you used to with raid bosses, you can ONLY BUY MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE with a 15% compound rate at lvl 5. You let me know how many 11's you get out of this and how much $$$$$ you spend. It seems people are REALLY tired of spending rent every other week to progress. 

You actually have it backwards, people WANT to play the game, NC Soft has just taken ALL game mechanics out of the game and you can only buy more, more, more, more.. then fail, fail, fail, fail, then spend more more, more, more. 

Can anyone please confirm ? Yesterday i did Storm and IOS outside the event hours and the xp and  adena buff were doubled . No clue about the dailies cause i did them in the event time . Perhaps they refer only to the Hunting Zones are between 18-24hours.

1 hour ago, Cardigan said:

Can anyone please confirm ? Yesterday i did Storm and IOS outside the event hours and the xp and  adena buff were doubled . No clue about the dailies cause i did them in the event time . Perhaps they refer only to the Hunting Zones are between 18-24hours.

there is an npc in all cities close to GK with this information, take a look because this will solve all your doubts in the best way 😎

hope this helps

• Thanks 1

Dear NC Soft, as it turns out the bonus is applied to instances and timed-zones also outside of hot time I come here to say thank you, it's the first event I enjoy in a very long time! 💖 

While it does not address the key issues in the game that we face, it's a good start :)