Live Server Maintenance: October 26, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. 

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Halloween Party Pack will be available in the L2 Store for 3 weeks!
  • The Red Libra event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Hero’s Tome Events will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Night Market promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
    •  Night Market Special Crafting will start on 10/27 at 12:00pm server time.
    • Night Market changes will become available.
  • New Player packages will continue to be available in the L2 Store for 3 weeks!
  • The Hero’s Tome Pack will continue to be available in the L2 Store for 3 weeks!
  • The Store Update Extravaganza promotion will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Top-Grade Opal from the Attendance Checklist event will be removed!
  • The Hero’s Soul Crystal Box promotion related items will be removed!
  • Fixed an issue where many permanent consumables had an expiration date.
  • Fixed an issue with the resolution settings.
  • Fixed an issue preventing certain UI windows from reopening.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the registration of materials into Crafting.
  • Haha 1

@Wisspquoting the annoucement: Purchases of Night Market coins made between specific dates will be rewarded with 400 Night Market Coins per 1000 purchased. During the following qualifying periods. There is also a max payout of 2,000 Night Market Coins for both weeks combined

what if someone bought like 10k nm coins he gets rewarded only half of what he should be getting?...isnt that kinda unfair for peoples who actually spent on your "event"?

so your  telling me im getting nothing out of the extra i spent on this...well thats kinda irritating if you ask me...you should totally lift that limit imo. 😤

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

im glad to see this on this weeks maintenance.

if you would like my opinion on the other things you have pushed out, please see my previous posts in other threads.

i hope it really fixes all the resolution issues o0"

6 hours ago, WITM said:

@Wisspquoting the annoucement: Purchases of Night Market coins made between specific dates will be rewarded with 400 Night Market Coins per 1000 purchased. During the following qualifying periods. There is also a max payout of 2,000 Night Market Coins for both weeks combined

what if someone bought like 10k nm coins he gets rewarded only half of what he should be getting?...isnt that kinda unfair for peoples who actually spent on your "event"?

so your  telling me im getting nothing out of the extra i spent on this...well thats kinda irritating if you ask me...you should totally lift that limit imo. 😤

So they give u free NM coin, and u moan that it's not enough. You are a problem.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Halisa said:

Can you fix party return or simple scroll on Imperial tomb and other new hunting zone?

We need restart for to go in town

nah.. you go to same menu where you enter the hunting zone.. and then choose leave

8 hours ago, Halisa said:

Can you fix party return or simple scroll on Imperial tomb and other new hunting zone?

We need restart for to go in town

There is a button below the instance timer that takes you out of the instance. Just need to be out of combat to use it

3 minutes ago, Hayator said:

Hello Guys the Chronos serv is still Down ? coz i am trying to log and when i log in gaem give me just EXIT and then i getting kick  and no choice servers or any other info.

its normal to me and all my friends. i think you have been banned.

• Haha 1

@Wissp With the update, When the cursed sword player cages you you do not get sent out of the daily zones (EG PI, IOS, etc)  like prior to the event. This is wasting all your time, this is being exploited now and wasting all the time you bought with ncoin. This is not right.

28 minutes ago, Hayator said:

Olá pessoal, o serv do Chronos ainda está inativo? porque eu estou tentando logar e quando eu logar no gaem me dê apenas EXIT e então eu recebo kick e nenhum servidor de escolha ou qualquer outra informação.

Server off

13 hours ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. 

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Halloween Party Pack will be available in the L2 Store for 3 weeks!
  • The Red Libra event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Hero’s Tome Events will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Night Market promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
    •  Night Market Special Crafting will start on 10/27 at 12:00pm server time.
    • Night Market changes will become available.
  • New Player packages will continue to be available in the L2 Store for 3 weeks!
  • The Hero’s Tome Pack will continue to be available in the L2 Store for 3 weeks!
  • The Store Update Extravaganza promotion will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Top-Grade Opal from the Attendance Checklist event will be removed!
  • The Hero’s Soul Crystal Box promotion related items will be removed!
  • Fixed an issue where many permanent consumables had an expiration date.
  • Fixed an issue with the resolution settings.
  • Fixed an issue preventing certain UI windows from reopening.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the registration of materials into Crafting.

And than... tehe server is come back in a few minutes, or the developers identify another trouble?