Drops in PI

Sharlanna

The drops in PI have gone downhill FAST and now sucks!!! I run with both Prestige AND Destiny. It's hardly worth doing it any longer and I'm about ready to cancel my Prestige until something changes. I have more Augment stones than I know what to do with. Unless you're very rich it's costly using them "hoping" for a decent augment so it's just throwing adena away. I've been farming PI for 3 hours a day for well over a year now. Before the update I was averaging 3+bil a day selling scrolls and the occasional COD to shops... that's now a thing of the past. I'm a 115 Feoh Archmage and am now at a loss as to where to farm. 

Please do something before I just throw up my hands and just say screw it! @Wissp@Hermes

1 hour ago, xGr1mReaper said:

Each day since patch went online im making at least 1 cod yesterday I dropped 4 so pi is still a money making spot but yeah scrolls don't drop that much on a average in 3 hours im making about 10 scrolls

I'm lucky is I get 1 cod every other day or so. I do PI around 8am (GMT-5). Wonder if that has anything to do with it. I'm on Chronos.

6 hours ago, xGr1mReaper said:

Each day since patch went online im making at least 1 cod yesterday I dropped 4 so pi is still a money making spot but yeah scrolls don't drop that much on a average in 3 hours im making about 10 scrolls

Lucky you I do 2h it with prestige without destiny  i don't get cod :D 

On 10/29/2022 at 1:35 AM, DarkStar said:

To the guys that are getting CoDs... are you in the 115 zones or sum? I've done the 105 zones everyday since update and only got 1 scroll! 

Korean random everywhere. I am going 105. I have 15-20 augument boxes in average, 0-6 scrolls, sometimes CoD (now 3 in total) :)

3 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

Korean random everywhere. I am going 105. I have 15-20 augument boxes in average, 0-6 scrolls, sometimes CoD (now 3 in total) :)

I'm doing 105 as well. And agree, it's totally Korean random BS. Yesterday I got 30 or so augment boxes and about 6 scrolls. Today was a good day... 3 CoDs, 12 scrolls and 59 augment boxes. I'm a Feoh and still use my improved cougar even though the mobs are closer now. I wouldn't change a thing. I got 3 scrolls and 1 dawn... my cougar pet got 2 CoDs and 10 scrolls. Go figure.

The drops in PI are non existent if you don't have a drop rate rune, even then one would need years to farm enough scrolls for various things that need enchanting and upgrading. Since the update its a good day if you get one scroll, but thankfully we are getting boxes for toon bound spectacular stones we cant use since we cant upgrade the equipment stones are supposed to go onto.

How about you just make the scrolls also account bound and make them rain so we can actually do something in stead of w8sting our time in these timed zones. The philosophy of last few updates is to create a PC running mobile game so go full out on it. Make everything toon bound and lets get away with this pesky game economy. That way you can sell items at ridiculous prices during promotions and players wont have anything to compare the price to.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mixa said:

PI(jamoa) is actually great now.

Is this topic about complaining or praising?

The great thing was to get kind of decent augments on some of the items,

Scrollwise its bad, with prestige+destiny in 120 mins daily to get x3 scrolls its a bit absurd ,

They could put them augment drops to Storm or crysis or elsewhere..

7 hours ago, mixa said:

PI(jamoa) is actually great now.

Is this topic about complaining or praising?

Complaining. I'm on Chronos and PI sucks now. I was getting 45+ scrolls with the occasional CoD before the update farming 3 hours every day with Prestige and Destiny. Not any longer and now I've got more Augment Stones than I know what to do with. It's a shame they aren't tradable.

This thread just highlights how different people play.  I used to not do PI at all,  $$ vs XP was not worth it.  Now I do 3 hours a day because the xp is equivalent to other solo spots and the drops are something I actually want.   I think the drops are great,  I don't want scrolls,  keep feeding me those augment stones.  And a few Dawn crystals a day, soon enough I can upgrade something and throw it into collections.   They changed the drops, so to say you get half of what you used to is apples and oranges.  I get 100% more then I used to!  

34 minutes ago, Ballkain said:

This thread just highlights how different people play.  I used to not do PI at all,  $$ vs XP was not worth it.  Now I do 3 hours a day because the xp is equivalent to other solo spots and the drops are something I actually want.   I think the drops are great,  I don't want scrolls,  keep feeding me those augment stones.  And a few Dawn crystals a day, soon enough I can upgrade something and throw it into collections.   They changed the drops, so to say you get half of what you used to is apples and oranges.  I get 100% more then I used to!  

You don't want scrolls, eh?? I was making 3+b a day selling those scrolls to buy shops before the update. As far as the augment stones go, sure, they're okay but it gets old fast losimg 23m with every click of the button and all you get is crap. 23m doesn't sound like much but It all adds up and unfortunately I don't have the option to farm IOS or TOI. Oh, and good luck "upgrading" to +5 much less +7.

On 11/2/2022 at 2:51 AM, Sharlanna said:

Complaining. I'm on Chronos and PI sucks now. I was getting 45+ scrolls with the occasional CoD before the update farming 3 hours every day with Prestige and Destiny. Not any longer and now I've got more Augment Stones than I know what to do with. It's a shame they aren't tradable.

You got no use at all for the augment stones Sharlanna?

I've gained nearly 20% damage from these since the update and I'm still not with top of top augments, on some items barely middle of the road.

I guess the logic is that, the enchants were there for many years now and they had to make way for something else.

Crystal is Dawn needs no comment, it's nice to drop so much more often.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

You got no use at all for the augment stones Sharlanna?

I've gained nearly 20% damage from these since the update and I'm still not with top of top augments, on some items barely middle of the road.

I guess the logic is that, the enchants were there for many years now and they had to make way for something else.

Crystal is Dawn needs no comment, it's nice to drop so much more often.

I'm not against the Augment Stones but it gets old using them and you only get crap augments. I get tired of flushing adena down the toilet and I need a way to farm adena. PI is now out of the question.

Problem is server is running out of Scrolls to Enchant stuff. Like Average of 200 Scrolls to make a Radiant Circlet to +5.

Have fun farming with the current Scroll drop rate.

And i do not even wanna take about trying to get to +7 on Circlet, Shirt, Bracelet etc