New skills with a catch..

CL4PTP

Just now, CL4PTP said:

Ok, we get a new skill..   The 2x Greater stones cost 1/4 of a TRILLION adena..  GJ NC!  Do you want to kill the player base? It like Biden is running things there!

And you need to get them right away?

If you cannot afford them, farm, save etc.

5 hours ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

I don't know what skills the others got, but Ghost Sentinel's skill is hilarious. I would never pay money for that crap.

There's are very good ones, especially on the isses and even more so on the Heirophant.

1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

guys stop crying, new skill its nothing new,  your old skills do the same, almost same, will not give the right time which we lose on update in  dailys instance, so just ignore it.

so which old skill of a swordmuse gives  a party buff with 10% to all critical damage?

20 hours ago, mixa said:

And you need to get them right away?

If you cannot afford them, farm, save etc.

250 Billion Adena..  Farming 1 to 2 Billion a day.. without missing not one day of 5, 8 hours of play. Wile working a full time job. is over 6+ months for a skill that we ALL paid to get from lvling their character for years.  Your statement was ignorant.  6 + months JUST to get a skill of your lvl.  w/e tho... people spend 1000's USD every week in L2..

dont do math when prices are overinflated. 

same thing with skill enchant books, you do not buy them during Red Libra, if you plan on changing, you buy plan ahead and have alredy a stockpile of them. If I had G rune stones, I would have done the same thing, sell them overpriced.

My class does not need the new skill... 

@Xeen you can also farm ToI and Atelia? no? even if you wanted to buy them, which you wont since you are a smart guy you could do it in far less time, now given your level, you have a small chance to obtain them from ToI and DT, that is if you go in DT. 

Finally since theGRS also drop in DT, wait it out for a bit, and prices will drop.

33 minutes ago, Connex said:

dont do math when prices are overinflated. 

same thing with skill enchant books, you do not buy them during Red Libra, if you plan on changing, you buy plan ahead and have alredy a stockpile of them. If I had G rune stones, I would have done the same thing, sell them overpriced.

My class does not need the new skill... 

@Xeen you can also farm ToI and Atelia? no? even if you wanted to buy them, which you wont since you are a smart guy you could do it in far less time, now given your level, you have a small chance to obtain them from ToI and DT, that is if you go in DT. 

Finally since theGRS also drop in DT, wait it out for a bit, and prices will drop.

Oh ok, i wasnt aware that they drop in DT.. Thats good news..  Ok, i feel a little better about it lol.  Thanks for that info connex!   :)

19 hours ago, Xeen said:

Oh ok, i wasnt aware that they drop in DT.. Thats good news..  Ok, i feel a little better about it lol.  Thanks for that info connex!   :)

They don't drop in DT. I have yet to hear of ANYONE getting a GS in DT.