Hero's Treasure Promotion Scam or Typo

FrankC91

They better give everyone 11 swift attack cookies for each 1 they received or they will be breaking this law as NC Soft West HQ is in Washington state. They are REQUIRED by law to either refund your purchase, or give you the 11 attack cookies per box as advertised. If they do not, I suggest you report them per the below statue/Law. 

RCW 9.04.050

False, misleading, deceptive advertising.

It shall be unlawful for any person to publish, disseminate or display, or cause directly or indirectly, to be published, disseminated or displayed in any manner or by any means, including solicitation or dissemination by mail, telephone, electronic communication, or door-to-door contacts, any false, deceptive or misleading advertising, with knowledge of the facts which render the advertising false, deceptive or misleading, for any business, trade or commercial purpose or for the purpose of inducing, or which is likely to induce, directly or indirectly, the public to purchase, consume, lease, dispose of, utilize or sell any property or service, or to enter into any obligation or transaction relating thereto: PROVIDED, That nothing in this section shall apply to any radio or television broadcasting station which broadcasts, or to any publisher, printer or distributor of any newspaper, magazine, billboard or other advertising medium who publishes, prints or distributes, such advertising in good faith without knowledge of its false, deceptive or misleading character.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FrankC91 said:

400 boxes= 121 swift attack cookies
121 swift attack cookies= 20 masia SC (lol)
that not even 1 got past lv3
now if they had the x11 it would have been maybe 100 SC to atleast get 1 or 2 lv5

How many or if any Greater Rune you got from 400 box ? If you can share.

1 hour ago, kuszy said:

How many or if any Greater Rune you got from 400 box ? If you can share.

I bought 300, ALSO Zero. Typical NC Soft West, bait and switch. My only regret will be that I most likely won't be around to watch Karma take its toll on this company or the people who are complacent in allowing them to continue.   

You know, Naia does not have many items due to people not spending so much, i mean sure you need stuff but do you really need to gamble that much? Throwing 100's of dollars trying to get just 1 item with a low chance does not sound like a good idea, at least for me. 

Buy Ncoin to sell boxes, get your gear and then farm the rest on hour own, or convert boxes to adena and get items that you are missing and will boost your toon. Most of you are already farming a good amount of adena and I get it, you want to improve your toon, so it can farm more and make more progress but with all the items on the market right now, if you stopped gambling, they would literally feel it.

Now there are plenty of people that can spend 2-300$ a week, money comes in, noone bats an eye. I am not against loot boxes, as many of you I also understand that they should be making a profit but when do all of you put a stop in this? your spending and them getting away with it.

I was going to buy boxes cuz the masias crystals would be a "cheap" upgrade, but now that I see its the same as last time, I am not going to, ill wait until they start dropping more in game or people sell them at +5 or more.

Why would anyone go out of their way to get that, the top 1%ers, wont really use masias (as much) since you cant use them on gods accesorries. Also, this is the 2nd time in a row that you fall for the "Greater Rune Stones in loot boxes", its the very first item on the list, usually the top ones have the least chance to get.

its a pyramide game this promo. Buy box to have chance to obtain another box to have chance to get something. If this promo should us prepare for +30 armors and weapons, but this never happen. Opening 400 boxes to have boxes to have 5 GK ear and 5 GK ewr in average is thiefery. 250 USD or Euro for 1 better enchant that will fail. Our version of event is far away from Korean chances. 5x fail in price of +25 weapon, no thanks. 

This is insane.  You had 3 maint extensions, and you cant even properly load a paid promo rewards?  Like how do you mess that up?

800 boxes = 232 cookies, not 2552 as advertised.  I sent a ticket.  This is enough to contact an attorney if its not fixed.  You CANNOT false advertise this stuff and you keep doing it over and over... @Hermes @GM_dufo

• Like 1

Just now, fademist said:

unless they claim that was a typo lol

Typo or not, it wasn't addressed and there has been zero communication. They left it as is after Thousands of boxes were bought. They are just digging themselves a bigger whole which in end will cost them more money in legal fee's than they are gonna make from the event. They think were not SS'ing everything before and after, its not gonna be good for them. Especially if a whale gets involved with their lawyer.

2 minutes ago, hawt said:

Typo or not, it wasn't addressed and there has been zero communication. They left it as is after Thousands of boxes were bought. They are just digging themselves a bigger whole which in end will cost them more money in legal fee's than they are gonna make from the event. They think were not SS'ing everything before and after, its not gonna be good for them. Especially if a whale gets involved with their lawyer.

issue is us law is crap compared to korea for that stuff