I called it....(19th anniversary week) free GRS, enjoy!

Connex

dont be so sure, 1st we need the rate, and dont surprise maybe cant be traded cos mayyyybe going to be event grs, and mayyyyybe cant use mixed with the normal so if your skill need x2 you need x2 event or x2 normal.

8 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

There is a chance upon opening the box everyday that you get a Greater rune Stone.   so let's wait and see how many ppl in server will drop one :) 

it all comes down to how prepared you are for these types of events....

Maybe i'm just hyped that I was correct :P.....

@Nawdur I do not thing they will be "bound"/non tradable

2 minutes ago, Connex said:

it all comes down to how prepared you are for these types of events....

Maybe i'm just hyped that I was correct :P.....

@Nawdur I do not thing they will be "bound"/non tradable

with last events experience with grs rate... the rate for get it maybe is close to 0 or if its big chance, i bet is bound. but its all cheap talk till we see the reality

7 minutes ago, SaoriRiko said:

I think this pre-event is very good ... but it is a probability event

So whoever has more accounts will have more possibilities. I have two accounts, I will only have two possibilities😅

2 per day ×7 days a week :D

with 0.000xx% its a slim chance :D

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

2 per day ×7 days a week :D

with 0.000xx% its a slim chance :D

Special Crafting Details

Craft Result

Craft Requirement

Item Name

Rate

Item Name

Required Qnty

Craft Limits

19th Anniversary Advance Gift

100%

[Adena]

19/day per account

Character Level 105+

19/day for each Account x7 days... with my 5 Accounts maybe I have a slim chance to get one GRS.

20 hours ago, Connex said:

I dont wanna brag about it... Or lets just say that I do!

Sometimes you have to listen to what olders players have to say... just saying!

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/26414-blessed-exalted-armor-packs-limit/page/2/#comment-184229

Lets all enjoy the free greater rune stones!

Did you call the part where the drop rate is .0000000000000000000000000001%? I've opened 400 boxes, as I was VERY prepared... and i've got ZERO...

I'm starting to think the GR stones are bugged because they haven't dropped from any boxes in months. Or they just want to troll us and show how much they hate us and want us to quit...  

29 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Pretty much that's why free events s#cks as everyone have 20-30 accounts and they have to reduce rates to near impossible to prevent overflow. So never expect miracle from free events

So you think the reason why the rates are low is because we all have alot of toons and it will put to many on the market? lololololololololol, OMG I haven't had a laugh like that in quite a while, lolololololol.  Last 4 money events had G-rune as a possibility, ask anybody if they got one. If the whales got some they've hidden them well. Those what have alot of toons are getting the same treatment as those of us with 1 account...Zero. This is just the second day, but things are not looking good  :). The prices will not be going down it seems.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ganealf said:

So you think the reason why the rates are low is because we all have alot of toons and it will put to many on the market? lololololololololol, OMG I haven't had a laugh like that in quite a while, lolololololol.  Last 4 money events had G-rune as a possibility, ask anybody if they got one. If the whales got some they've hidden them well. Those what have alot of toons are getting the same treatment as those of us with 1 account...Zero. This is just the second day, but things are not looking good  :). The prices will not be going down it seems.

You comparing NCcoin sales vs Adena sales, a bit different. I can't believe people are so addicted they got over 10 accounts... 

chill all we have anniversary  some buffs to be all ok with the farm and one G. Rune Stone with chance 00.0000000000000001% 

the best anniversary i see in lineage 2 America Servers $$$$  2023. we gonna learn our skill to next update at November - December chill ❤️ 

4 hours ago, ik0t said:

chill all we have anniversary  some buffs to be all ok with the farm and one G. Rune Stone with chance 00.0000000000000001% 

the best anniversary i see in lineage 2 America Servers $$$$  2023. we gonna learn our skill to next update at November - December chill ❤️ 

Waiting 9 months to be able to enjoy "new content" in the game isn't normal and we damn sure should "chill" about it. 

44 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

Did anyone actually get a GRS from this event? I only tried on 3 of my characters every day, so I figured it would be impossible for me. But maybe someone, somewhere, somehow got really, really, really lucky????

I entered the game with 37 accounts for three days and got nothing. then I got bored and only went to the event with 3 accounts

11 hours ago, Mystikal said:

Did anyone actually get a GRS from this event? I only tried on 3 of my characters every day, so I figured it would be impossible for me. But maybe someone, somewhere, somehow got really, really, really lucky????

1 after 3k boxes

• Like 1