Here's a list of items we need to enjoy the mid-end game

Anthy

Hello  @Wissp

Congratulations for your promotion and I hope you will enjoy your new role!

Here's a list of things we, as players, need to be added into the game to really enjoy some of the content of the game. I doesn't take much to be able to make this happen, hmmm just do it! 

• Splendor Fragments (tons and tons of them) to craft/upgrade Wings Of Splendor.
  • Bottle of a God's Soul (same here we need tons of them) to craft/upgrade God jewels such as necklaces, rings and earrings.
  • Dragon Claws (again a lot of them) craft/upgrade our Dragon Weapons to stg2 and stg 3!
  • Cloak promo (we need a real promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)
  • Artifact Crystals (a real promo with cheap prices)
  • Greater Gems and Gem Energy! (a real promo with cheap prices not like the previous one that was a failure)
  • Shiny Kain Circlet Enchant scrolls (we need a promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)
  • Shiny (we need a promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)

Your team did a few good stuff in the past like pushing Shilen's Soul Crystals Lv10, Dragon jewels (ring,earring and necklace), Top Grade Ruby/Red Cat Eye, but that's not enough. From a PvE standpoint, we're trying to keep up with the changes you made to mobs damage.

As you can see, the list of things we need in the market is quite long, and I think I forget a few things here. You need to take a closer look to what people need to be able keep up with the changes to the game and give us a chance to enjoy the actual game content.

I'm just repeating what the community already said in a lot of different post but thank you for reading!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CoL said:

Hello  @Wissp

Congratulations for your promotion and I hope you will enjoy your new role!

Here's a list of things we, as players, need to be added into the game to really enjoy some of the content of the game. I doesn't take much to be able to make this happen, hmmm just do it! 

• Splendor Fragments (tons and tons of them) to craft/upgrade Wings Of Splendor.
  • Bottle of a God's Soul (same here we need tons of them) to craft/upgrade God jewels such as necklaces, rings and earrings.
  • Dragon Claws (again a lot of them) craft/upgrade our Dragon Weapons to stg2 and stg 3!
  • Cloak promo (we need a real promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)
  • Artifact Crystals (a real promo with cheap prices)
  • Greater Gems and Gem Energy! (a real promo with cheap prices not like the previous one that was a failure)
  • Shiny Kain Circlet Enchant scrolls (we need a promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)
  • Shiny (we need a promo with increased rates and cheap scrolls)

Your team did a few good stuff in the past like pushing Shilen's Soul Crystals Lv10, Dragon jewels (ring,earring and necklace), Top Grade Ruby/Red Cat Eye, but that's not enough. From a PvE standpoint, we're trying to keep up with the changes you made to mobs damage.

As you can see, the list of things we need in the market is quite long, and I think I forget a few things here. You need to take a closer look to what people need to be able keep up with the changes to the game and give us a chance to enjoy the actual game content.

I'm just repeating what the community already said in a lot of different post but thank you for reading!

Also, what we DONT need, is NC Soft West reducing the rates, making previous events worse every year. A NORMAL business model  would have an event being expensive in the beginning (people pay to be first) and then later on that cost should decrease to ensure the server is balanced. Doesn't have to be the same event, but I think after 4 years, probably a good time to make the above significantly cheaper so normal players can join in on PVP.. after all the ENTIRE focus of Lineage 2 is PVP.  

I forgot to mention (but of course you already know this):

• GREATER RUNE STONES (being level 114 and not having learned level 110 skill doesnt make any sense dont you agree???)

Thanks again

• Like 1

we know all of that items is for end game, more than Mid game, and mid game dont have a chance of buy them, all the whales will buy all at any price,for got their alts geared for farm extra tois/ios/refinery and RMT the adena.

• Thanks 1

To be honest we need even more items that you named to increase progression of all players (low/mid/high tier players) everything is obsolete in this game apart from crafting materials, those you can farm from fields :D 

Nothing will change if someone is putting hopes shame on you as its been 11 years like this  "from free to play",

People feel hyped after few announcements and after what we always get? dropkick straight in to player base faces :D

33 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Thanks for the detailed feedback! I will make sure this informaton is shared with the Lineage II team!

Same ole, same ole. NCwest upper eschelon still in control. Nothing will change. I lost hope a VERY LONG time ago.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Thanks for the detailed feedback! I will make sure this information is shared with the Lineage II team!

Honestly I do not know how the recruitment process and if "having played the game" is a prerequisite BUT what I do know is that NCsoft has never given the players what they asked for "except besides #battletournament2". You still have a playerbase not at its best condition but people here for the past 3 years have been screaming about doing the obvious thing ( depends from time to time on what stupind thing NCsoft decides to do because lets be honest some of the adjustments are not in favour of the players).

You have people ready to give you money and you blatantly refuse to take it. my question is WHY?
I could argue that the majority of your players are non-US players although most of the revenue comes from US players. Can you imagine having a total of 60-70% of the players spending to improve their toons? 100$/200$ for a US player is change and can spend it on an instant (given the medium salary which is 35-55k a year), in most European countries its way less besides maybe Germany, you also have players from Brazil.

I am all for "L2 being a hard game and a grindy game", i know what I signed up for and so did most of the players BUT there are some things that you just cant turn a blind eye, you simply cant have people at 115 not having their 110 skill, its not about GRS per say , rather than having access to skills that literally can make or break a toon.

The "free" stuff that you give are nice but for the love of god do not make it time limited, there is no point in having 500 roses piled up and the event is about to end, its better if you provide 150 or 200 and we can use them as we see fit. I am pretty sure the vast majority of the players would appreciate it.

The game has SO MUCH stuff that we need to get to improve our toons but for some weird reason when you open a loot box you get  just 1 rose , by adding 1 of each buff pot ore 5 of each, you instantly get people to buy more.

its the little things that make the difference. I mentioned in another thread that people would easily spend 100$ - 150$ per month if there was any sort of value in the loot boxes or if the promos were actually more "player friendly", you get nothing from limiting resources that will allow players to improve their toon and actually spend more.

Oh and I think in Korea the ether daily limit is 1200? whats up with that? we haved 120 and we need 400 per day for Dethrone alone! This also solves the Tome "issue" and will allow people to get to lvl 50 which guess what? there is a free GREATER RUNE STONE.  Like I said, its the little things.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wissp said:

Thanks for the detailed feedback! I will make sure this information is shared with the Lineage II team!

@Wissp / @GM_EVA Can you confirm this was also shared with the Lineage II team and if not be so kind as to remedy that oversight for us ? Many thanks in advanced!

6rBXwSG.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1